ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DEAD LINE for EEA permits

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Youngbeard

DEAD LINE for EEA permits

Post by Youngbeard » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:08 am

good morning guys,

I must say this forum is full of very nice people.

I have a question if on the web site of the Home Office it says dead line is 30th of June to apply for EU permit
and on the Embassy web site it states that EU permit will not be valid after 30 th june regardless from when it was issued ,

Could someone apply for EU permit on or around 20th or 25 th of June? or they could refuse on the basis that it is not enough time to travel before 30 th? of June

Youngbeard

Re: DEAD LINE for EEA permits

Post by Youngbeard » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:25 am

Also could someone apply for EU permit from the UK ( coming to the UK on tourist valid visa ) and start application from within the UK. Applying for EU permit on 28th of June?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: DEAD LINE for EEA permits

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 am

Please continue in your existing topic you already have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.