ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

divorce after 5 years

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
abdallah16
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:08 am

divorce after 5 years

Post by abdallah16 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:23 pm

hello all ,i fund this forum great ,my case is deffirent at all, i came to the uk at 2001,i been marries with portugese citizen at 2003 i receive my 5 year resident oct 2004.we have great live ,in 2008 problem start ,i applied for divorce at oct 2009 and we agreed for divorce ,i talk to my laws and he said i have chance to get permanent resident after divorce ,i sent my application at11 nov 09,with no much document ,i working full time at all periode(5 years) i send my ex paper ,proof address many ,3 p60 ,letter from tax ,copier of her id(passport ,5 year resident blue one)still waiting even acknowledgement i didnt receive ,please
1 - any chance to get my pr,
2 please help me if you have any idea ,
thanks all
god blesse us

poans
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 am

Re: divorce after 5 years

Post by poans » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 pm

abdallah16 wrote:hello all ,i fund this forum great ,my case is deffirent at all, i came to the uk at 2001,i been marries with portugese citizen at 2003 i receive my 5 year resident oct 2004.we have great live ,in 2008 problem start ,i applied for divorce at oct 2009 and we agreed for divorce ,i talk to my laws and he said i have chance to get permanent resident after divorce ,i sent my application at11 nov 09,with no much document ,i working full time at all periode(5 years) i send my ex paper ,proof address many ,3 p60 ,letter from tax ,copier of her id(passport ,5 year resident blue one)still waiting even acknowledgement i didnt receive ,please
1 - any chance to get my pr,
2 please help me if you have any idea ,
thanks all
god blesse us
i believe they will request for her pay slips to date and bills so start preparing for it

abdallah16
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:08 am

divorce divorce please help

Post by abdallah16 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

thankou poans , i havent any bils all bill i beed send them ,and pays slip i dont know hwere i cant fund them please help me

vegeta_2009
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Re: divorce divorce please help

Post by vegeta_2009 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:13 pm

can you ask your ex wife for any payslips or employment letters, all you need to proof is that your wife has been exercising her treaty right, in this case working.

abdallah16
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:08 am

Re: divorce divorce please help

Post by abdallah16 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 am

vegeta_2009 wrote:can you ask your ex wife for any payslips or employment letters, all you need to proof is that your wife has been exercising her treaty right, in this case working.
thankyou vegeta_2009 for your reply ,please help me she dont wont to speak to me at all ,and i dont know how long i wait for case ,do you know long we be take to process my casre procs,thankyou very one

vegeta_2009
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Re: divorce divorce please help

Post by vegeta_2009 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:39 am

abdallah16 wrote:
vegeta_2009 wrote:can you ask your ex wife for any payslips or employment letters, all you need to proof is that your wife has been exercising her treaty right, in this case working.
thankyou vegeta_2009 for your reply ,please help me she dont wont to speak to me at all ,and i dont know how long i wait for case ,do you know long we be take to process my casre procs,thankyou very one
some people it takes them 6 weeks just to receive a confirmation letter, dont worry too much, just make sure you get whatever documents you can, receipt, honeybook flight tickets, any pictures etc... just be ready

Locked
cron