Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

eea application

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

eea application

Post by olivier786 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:49 pm

I have got married with polish girl in august. now i want to post eea2 application. I am tier 4 student and my visa is going to expire in jan.
my wife came in uk 2 may 2012 and she went back to poland for two weeks. she got a work in september.
she have only 1 month payslip.
bank account opened 4 or 5 month ago
ni number on same address .....5 months ago
nhs on same address................5 month ago
tenenacy agreement both names
pics of wedding
registration marriage certificate

these documents are enough for my application
please help me i am worried about my application

Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by mcovet » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 pm

don't worry, also provide her passport or ID card and you're good to go. No problem with the expiring Tier 4 visa or that she only has 1 payslip, it is more than nothing :) If you can also get a letter from her employer in the UK it'd be grand!

Good luck and apply ASAP, waiting time is long!

Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

eea application

Post by olivier786 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

thanks mcovet

I am little bit confused that she came in uk 2 may 2012 it would creat any problem that she has been living in uk from 5 months

one more question that she want to go back in poland on christmas for two weeks ..will be harmful for my aplication?

Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Dorset


Post by ravii » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Your current visa will run out in few months...your wife came in uk in may 12. and you married in August it means that you and your wife gave notices in June or July,which indicates that you both decide to marry in a month.looks suspicious.....If you have any proof that you and your wife was in relationship before she came in uk then your application will be fine.
Best regards

Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by olivier786 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm

we met on facebook in feb 2012 we did mostly chat on facebook . i dont have other proof

Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 am
Location: European Union

Post by Englandd » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm

In case of married couple the caseworker should not ask for any proof of relationship prior to marriage if the previous immigration history of NON-EEA national is clear to justify that it is not a marriage of convenience. Anyhow out of your 5 months the first 3 months are free for EEA national for not excercising any treaty rights. Moreover, if you want to show your EEA partner as worker for this purpose then 1 payslip not looks sufficient, therefore, better to take employer letter or get that EEA2 form section be stamped from employer.
Hope it give you better sense.