ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit Unmarried Partner

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

geraldine0402
Newly Registered
France

EEA Family Permit Unmarried Partner

Post by geraldine0402 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi,

I am a french citizen working in the UK since 3 months. My partner is from the US and we've been dating since 4 years. We would like to apply for the EEA Family permit for him to join me in the UK. We have the documents below to support our application:

- Notarized letter from his parents stating that we lived together at their house from January 2017 to January 2018
- Bank statements from my US bank sent to the same address covering the 2 years period (online bank statements)
- Doctor records sent at the same address covering the period
- Letters from university sent at the same address
- Pictures, emails , messages , letters from friends
- For him , we have a lot of different documents with the same address (bank statement, tax , insurance, doctor records...) as he is been living there his all life
- Employer contract and payslip from my UK employer and national insurance letter
- Cover letter explaining our relationship commitment and plans to live together in the UK

Are those documents enough ? do I need to provide recent bank statements ? (which still comes from my french bank as I am in the process of opening a UK bank account) do he needs to provide current employment evidence?

Thank you.

Geraldine