ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT W/ CRIME HISTORY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hugopinho
Newly Registered
Portugal

EEA FAMILY PERMIT W/ CRIME HISTORY

Post by hugopinho » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Hi,

I am helping my mother to apply for EEA Family member in Brazil, as I was felling the form I got to the point where the questionnaire was about convictions and other penalties, now the big question is whether to add the criminal conviction or not to add to the form.
At the time of the criminal conviction, my mother was in the UK illegally and police officer catch her with a fraudulent driving license which caused her to go to jail for 3 months, this whole situation happened 6 years ago when she was living with me in the UK. After the incident, she decided to leave the country (by her own initiative) and now she wants to come back.
If I add the details to the form I don't have much information about the court hearing and there is no paper evidence about the case. What to do? Any advice?

Casa

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT W/ CRIME HISTORY

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:07 pm

The conviction must be declared.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.