ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:06 pm

mana1 wrote:@shaaki.fabi hi mate I know how that feels waiting for the post man every morning but it won't be long now and u will be sorted.i would like to ask something,did u get a reward from the Judge and if u did how long did it the HO to put it in ur bank account.thanx

Hi yes mana the judge ordered the fee reversal as well , he said home office was wrong to refuse the visa in every way, i loved how he gave lecture to Ho lawyer and his face was red like tomato and speechless also.

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:07 pm

Oh yes it took nearly 8 working days to show up fees in my bank account.

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:32 pm

@shaaki.fabi hi mate thanx for ur reply and that's good the judge gave him some lecture as they make poor decisions affecting hundreds of people everyday probably they will get some sense before they think of standing in front of the judge to defend their stupid decisions.bless

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:19 pm

@Alex hi mate long time since u last updated the forum, Did you get ur hearing date?@shaaki.fabi any update yet mate!!!!

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:52 pm

mana1 wrote:@shaaki.fabi hi mate thanx for ur reply and that's good the judge gave him some lecture as they make poor decisions affecting hundreds of people everyday probably they will get some sense before they think of standing in front of the judge to defend their stupid decisions.bless


Hey guys got my visa sticker , but not the cars.
Stupid people they sent all important docs via normal delivery.
What if they get lost in transit . Special delivery take only a few quids,

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Sorry am busy at work and wifey called me to inform , still didn't see the docs and visa,.
I was wondering if they changed policy from RC card to sticker on passport.

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 pm

shaaki.fabi wrote:Sorry am busy at work and wifey called me to inform , still didn't see the docs and visa,.
I was wondering if they changed policy from RC card to sticker on passport.
Congratulations mate finally u free,the shackles av been taken off.with regard to RC it's always sent out separately and that's normal they send other documents as normal and sometimes second class.So don't worry ur RC it's on its way.i didn't get u wen u said cars.

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:24 pm

mana1 wrote:
shaaki.fabi wrote:Sorry am busy at work and wifey called me to inform , still didn't see the docs and visa,.
I was wondering if they changed policy from RC card to sticker on passport.
Congratulations mate finally u free,the shackles av been taken off.with regard to RC it's always sent out separately and that's normal they send other documents as normal and sometimes second class.So don't worry ur RC it's on its way.i didn't get u wen u said cars.

Oh actually i meant card ** RIP auto correct.
So mine came in exactly 3 weeks time , i will wait for you mana hope they send you soon.

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:15 am

@shaaki.fabi hi mate I would like to ask u a few things,if I remember correctly ur hearing was held on the 30th of September u can correct me if I'm wrong.when did you receive ur written decision from the tribunal I mean Wat Date and was the sticker inserted in ur passport.thanx

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:01 am

mana1 wrote:@shaaki.fabi hi mate I would like to ask u a few things,if I remember correctly ur hearing was held on the 30th of September u can correct me if I'm wrong.when did you receive ur written decision from the tribunal I mean Wat Date and was the sticker inserted in ur passport.thanx

Four days after the hearing date i received the letter from court about allowing the appeal, they said they sent the same letter to HO, the date on visa sticker is 01 November 2016 to five years, i have a friend who was in same situation but he got sticker starting from the date the marriage date , so total years he got was 4 years .

maxpayne131
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by maxpayne131 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Congratulation Shaki.fabi it has been a long wait for you. Could you please update us with your timeline? Like when was the application made, when it got rejected to this date? This information will be very helpful for all of us.

PS: mana1 I believe your RC will be on the way as well. My lawyer told me that it could take 4-8 weeks(on average) for the RC to arrive after hearing, I know you got your hearing approval quite late, but I think it shouldn't be long from here. wait for couple more weeks I would say. I am thinking you should see your RC by the end of this month if not then definitely before the end of this year. Keep us updated. bless. (pretty long PS lol)

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:51 pm

maxpayne131 wrote:Congratulation Shaki.fabi it has been a long wait for you. Could you please update us with your timeline? Like when was the application made, when it got rejected to this date? This information will be very helpful for all of us.

PS: mana1 I believe your RC will be on the way as well. My lawyer told me that it could take 4-8 weeks(on average) for the RC to arrive after hearing, I know you got your hearing approval quite late, but I think it shouldn't be long from here. wait for couple more weeks I would say. I am thinking you should see your RC by the end of this month if not then definitely before the end of this year. Keep us updated. bless. (pretty long PS lol)
Thanx mate yesterday was the deadline for the HO to appeal against the Ftt decision but I have phoned the Ftt today and they haven't got any thing from HO as of yet,i just hope they don't go for out of time one as I haven't got a refund yet as instructed by the Judge.bless

maxpayne131
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by maxpayne131 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi mana1, I went to see my lawyer today to get an update on my case, apparently, she couldn't say anything as of yet, as I haven't received my hearing date, she said it roughly 6-8 months (pretty standard reply I suppose). Although she said that the tribunal funding has been cut recently due to which there is a lag in case resolution, getting hearing dates etc etc. I do not know how true is that, but guess I have no other way except to believe in what she said. I think the HO will not dispute your case, it's just they take as much time as they can to react, if they haven't disputed it as of now then they should not in future as well, but I think you will get your RC sorted soon, it shouldn't be more than a month from now, you have waited this long, don't worry now either, stay positive will be advice and keep us all updated.

PS: New forum members please share your experiences, it always better to know what is going on in similar cases, it makes me feel that I am not struggling alone. Feel free to ask me anything if you'd like to I'll be happy to help. Also SHAKI.FABI please update us on your timeline, it'll be really useful for all of us. Thank you.

gwallie
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by gwallie » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi all, i just joined and read through some of the posts here. I am with my wife going a frustrating time right now and like some of you said, its all about wait wait wait and having the patience to wait. I am EU citizen and my wife from Ghana got refused FP in sept 2015 after we got married the month before. We lodged an appeal in October 2015 and its more than a year now (13 months to be precise) and we still yet to get a hearing date. solicitor said from the start, it will take 6 months...after six months he said 9 months...now its a year. we have contacted the court to ask about date and dey said we just have to wait. My wife is growing increasingly frustrated living apart cos we cant enjoy our marriage at the moment. I visit about every 8 - 9 months and we have just had our first baby. I just cant wait for the date to show the court how genuine my marriage is, since the HO refused becos they thought it was a marriage of convenience. even though application stated we knew each other for fours before we dated for a year which led to us getting married. we provided pictures of us before and after marriage...money transfers... call logs...honeymoon reservations etc. even in my interview with HO, i answered every question correctly, as it was on d application, so its very annoying for someone to tell me my marriage is of convenience.
However, we are both waiting patiently with frustration. God being on our side, we shall be victorious!!!

maxpayne131
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by maxpayne131 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi gwallie, I know what you are feeling, I have been trough tremendous stress in past few months, I have not visited home in almost 2 years because firstly the home office took bloody six months to say that the marriage is not genuine and then the appeal did not go through for another two months, it was only accepted in September. The waiting is the worst part of all, as you cannot do anything, on top of that you don't know if something is happening in the backend or they just forgot about your case!!

Anyways, I could only recommend patience, a recent member on this forum got his appeal almost after a year as well, I think he mentioned his allocated court was in London area and that tribunal there seems to be pretty full. Where do you think your hearing date is going to be? If it is around London area then be prepare yourself mentally that it is going to take some time, in other parts of the country it could be a little faster (which still means 6-8 months). Anyway keep us updated, it is always good to know that you are not fighting this menace alone and you have other people in the same boat. Keep posting. Bless.

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Hey guys my timeline is
Applied for eea2 September 2014
Refused after Liverpool interview August 2015
Sent appeal
Waited nearly 11 months for the appeal
Court hearing was on 30 September
Appeal allowed after haring
7 November 2016 Passport received with sticker on it.


Today 17 November 2016 missed a royal mail delivery , i think it is the RC card and all other documents.

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:05 pm

@shaaki.fabi hi mate did you get your RC after,im still waiting for mine,i sent them an email in regard to my ward refund and I got a reply back that they are still processing and reviewing the allowed determination once it's completed they will update me about the refund lazy fkers.I hope all forum members who are waiting for their hearing dates get them before the end of this year.insha Allah

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Hi sorry for late reply . I only got my all of documents back , a to z docs i sent lods of docs to give them tricks trouble in verifying then lol . They sent all back . But i did not receive the RC yet. I am thinking send them email. But don't have time . I hope everybody get their RC soon inshaAllah.

shaaki.fabi
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by shaaki.fabi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 pm

mana1 wrote:@shaaki.fabi hi mate did you get your RC after,im still waiting for mine,i sent them an email in regard to my ward refund and I got a reply back that they are still processing and reviewing the allowed determination once it's completed they will update me about the refund lazy fkers.I hope all forum members who are waiting for their hearing dates get them before the end of this year.insha Allah

When you receive your RC you will see a big pressure getting off your head . Like me .
It s a lot of trouble.

redsaintt
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 am
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by redsaintt » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:01 am

Hello Everyone
I am silent reader from last 17 months. I applied for eea pr on 1 april 2015 got refused 11 sept cause we submit HMRC online statements. they dont accept these papers, we dont know that. we appeal the decision, appeal hearing was on 28 september. Grace of Allah appeal accepted, after we contact the MP and got the application acknowledgment and they wrote we will reconsider the application(My appeal was allowed) not for reconsideration after one month HO ask for passport but the letter didn't say that they approve me not sure what to do.

Question
After sending the passport how long we have to wait cause i want to fly cause of emergency?

Question 2
Appeal accepted mean definetly PR or something else?

I am stressed out

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:43 am

redsaintt wrote:Hello Everyone
I am silent reader from last 17 months. I applied for eea pr on 1 april 2015 got refused 11 sept cause we submit HMRC online statements. they dont accept these papers, we dont know that. we appeal the decision, appeal hearing was on 28 september. Grace of Allah appeal accepted, after we contact the MP and got the application acknowledgment and they wrote we will reconsider the application(My appeal was allowed) not for reconsideration after one month HO ask for passport but the letter didn't say that they approve me not sure what to do.

Question
After sending the passport how long we have to wait cause i want to fly cause of emergency?

Question 2
Appeal accepted mean definetly PR or something else?

I am stressed out
Hi mate I'm going through the same stress had my hearing on 5/09/15 and upto now still waiting,haven't even my refund yet as instructed by the Judge.But I would like to know when did you get your decision?when did you get in contact with ur MP and when did you send off your passport to the HO?would you please provide the dates to my questions if you don't mind.
I would suggest that you get all the evidence for the reasons why you need to travel for emergency and send them to your caseworker,if you look at the bottom of the letter they sent you asking for your passport it will have his/her name on it,address all your evidence with reasons why u need ur case prioritised as u got an emergency wherever you need to go.good luck

redsaintt
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 am
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by redsaintt » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Brother Court Date 28 Sep
Determatination Letter Recieved 06 Oct
Contact Local Mp. I Think On 14 Oct
Passport Submission Letter Recievd 10 nov
Rest Is Mistry

redsaintt
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 am
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by redsaintt » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Today I received my Pr with all document. So happy thankyou everyone special who reply my post.

mana1
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 am

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mana1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:54 am

redsaintt wrote:Today I received my Pr with all document. So happy thankyou everyone special who reply my post.
@redsaintt;Congrates mate hope you can move on and make plans for ur future without worrying about the HO.bless

maxpayne131
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by maxpayne131 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi mana1, any news from the HO? I was reading some previous threads on this forum, and found a case similar to yours in which a member called Zahirsonar (something) did not receive his RC for over 5 month, he and his solicitor wrote several letters to the HO, Court and MP. Later they have to threaten the HO with legal action stating that they should have issued a RC within 8 weeks, since they have not for over 4 months now they will drag the HO to court and will ask them to pay compensation for the time. Surprisingly after sending this letter he got his RC within 7 days. Please go back to page 9-13 (can't remember the exact page number) and follow a member called Zahir. If you think what he did was any effective then maybe you could follow too to get your RC sorted. Keep me updated. Thanks

PS: New forum members any updated? Please share what is going on with your cases. I am still waiting for an appeal almost six months have passed. Thank you all.

Locked
cron