ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

EEA2APPLICANT
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: London

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

Its been 5 months and 19 days. Still waiting for RC :roll:

EEA2APPLICANT
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: London

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 am

Correction: 5 months and 09 days :roll:

EEA2APPLICANT
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: London

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 am

Lets hope to hear some good news from other applicants today.

self-problem
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by self-problem » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Here we go Again...this is the second time that I've send this EEA 2 application, the first one was reject for lack of documentation,now this time I send with my lawyers

Documents sent: 18/03/2013
COA received:
RC issued:
RC Received:

UKBA delay our chance of growing with our families in this country,I lost many good opportunities already, because I don't have the residence card ,I can't have my UK driving license,my country driving license is valid for only one year here and is about expired,and I lost my Job already,because my old COA is out date

Is there any applicants from February/March here?
Last edited by self-problem on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Egyptian lover
Junior Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Egyptian lover » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

self-problem wrote:Here we go Again...this is the second time that I've send this EEA 2 application, the first one was reject for lack of documentation,now this time I send with my lawyers

Documents sent: 18/03/2013
COA received:
RC issued:
RC Received:

UKBA delay our chance of growing with our families in this country,I already lost many good opportunities because I don't have the residence card yet,I can't have my UK driving license,my country driving license is valid for only one year here and is about expired,and I lost my Job already,because my old COA is out date
How long it took them to actually reject it from the time you sent ur application?

And what documents did you send?
Application sent : 18/10/12
received : 19/10/12
COA received : 21/10/12 ( with right to work)
Passport requested 9/3/13.
Passport received with RC 3/4/2012
(RC issued 15/3/13 , Letter dated 27/3/13)

self-problem
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by self-problem » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Egyptian lover wrote:
self-problem wrote:Here we go Again...this is the second time that I've send this EEA 2 application, the first one was reject for lack of documentation,now this time I send with my lawyers

Documents sent: 18/03/2013
COA received:
RC issued:
RC Received:

UKBA delay our chance of growing with our families in this country,I already lost many good opportunities because I don't have the residence card yet,I can't have my UK driving license,my country driving license is valid for only one year here and is about expired,and I lost my Job already,because my old COA is out date
How long it took them to actually reject it from the time you sent ur application?

And what documents did you send?
Took about 4 months to be reject I send in August of 2012 and receive the rejection letter in December of 2012,them my wife and myself start save all necessary documentation we have more that 9 months of documentation now and send all over again

Egyptian lover
Junior Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Egyptian lover » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Is she self employed?
Application sent : 18/10/12
received : 19/10/12
COA received : 21/10/12 ( with right to work)
Passport requested 9/3/13.
Passport received with RC 3/4/2012
(RC issued 15/3/13 , Letter dated 27/3/13)

btkakisim
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am
Mood:
Turkey

Post by btkakisim » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 pm

hi every one. I'm waiting since 24 september (recieved coa 15.10.2012) last friday ukba send a fax to my husbands work place and ask his employer if he is still working there or not. what do you say? is it a good sign or a bad sign? at least i know that they are working on our case. i send them a very very kind letter at 07.03.2013. i dont know if the letter kick them a little bit.

it is going to be 6 months 5 days later. if i call them, they have to give me an explanation for my suffering, do they?

flipper77
Member
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by flipper77 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Ishy wrote: It's always scares me when someone say, "I received my RC and never called or email them"...
In my situation, I requested my passport by email twice... Once yesterday and the first one over two weeks ago...

Only the outcome will show us if we were right or not to have call or email them ...
EEA2 sent: 20th Oct 2012
EEA2 Received: 22nd Oct 2012
COA received: 30th Oct 2012
Requested Passeport back: 06th March 2013
Requested Passeport back: 18th March 2013
...
I contacted the UKBA my email, post, telephone and through my local MP in order to get our passports back - and I still got my RC. I think you worrying unnecessarily - I don't think the UKBA hold back decisions on immigration matters out of spite!
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

self-problem
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by self-problem » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Egyptian lover wrote:Is she self employed?
Yes she is,when people apply in other ways like self-sufficient, self-employed,the UKBA only complicate ever more the situation

It's feels like every EU citizen is obligate to work as employer to they family members get a residence card

It's like UKBA took way your chance to do your own business and growing in the country

ravii
Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Dorset

Post by ravii » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 pm

self-problem wrote:
Egyptian lover wrote:Is she self employed?
Yes she is,when people apply in other ways like self-sufficient, self-employed,the UKBA only complicate ever more the situation

It's feels like every EU citizen is obligate to work as employer to they family members get a residence card

It's like UKBA took way your chance to do your own business and growing in the country
I disagree,as ukba would love self employed persons because self employed persons create new jobs and support uks economy.but the problem is individuals who do not submit the require documents.on the other hand EU/non EU workers just filled vacancies of low skilled jobs rather then british workers as a result british workers claim benifits,and as a eu/non eu worker,if salary is less then yearly allowances then no tax on it.
Best regards

andyjohnst
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by andyjohnst » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi Just to let you know, my wife received her Residence Card on Saturday, 16 March 2013 (dated 7 March 2013)

EEA2 application sent 16 January 2113
EEA2 recevied by UKBA on 17 January 2013
COA, with right to work, received 16 February 2013
Residence Card received 16 March 2013 (dated 7 March 2013)
Residence Card renewal date 16 March 2018

Our application was using the Surinder Singh ruling. I am UK citizen, and was working in Ireland and living with my wife there at the same time.

I did send a request to return documents on 16 Feb 2013, but followed this up with a cancel to return the documents as I wanted my wife to have the RC in her passport not on paper.

I'm pretty impressed, for the first time, at the dealing of this by UKBA.

If anyone wants any advice from me, please send me a message and I will be glad to share my story and findings :)

nobodysperfect
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: Londres

Post by nobodysperfect » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:27 pm

andyjohnst wrote:
Our application was using the Surinder Singh ruling. I am UK citizen, and was working in Ireland and living with my wife there at the same time.
I am glad that your wife received the RC. We are waiting for the RC for more than 4 & half months now. My case is similar to yours i.e. Surinder Singh but I have been waiting longer than you. :( Can you tell me what documents did you submit please?

andyjohnst
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by andyjohnst » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:33 pm

We submitted:

Initial work contract
9 monthly pay slips
Letter from employer confirming I passed my 6 month probation
Letter from employer confirming my resignation
Irish P45
Irish tax certificate
Property rental agreement (in both mine and my wife’s name)
Bank statement (my name)
Gas bill in both our names
Electric bill in both our names
TV License in wife’s name
My UK passport
Wife’s Azerbaijani passport
Our UK weddings certificate
My long form UK birth certificate

Basically just gave them everything we had that proved I exercised EU treaty Right in Ireland and that my wife was living with me at the same time. Whilst in Ireland, we got a EEA Family permit issued to visit the UK and a further one issued to her whilst we were on holiday in Azerbaijan to return to the UK.

kgg
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by kgg » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site. I'd applied for EEA2 and still waiting for my RC. Here's my timeline:
App. sent: 25/08/2012
App. received by HO: 28/08/2012
COA issued: 15/10/2012
RC: ??????No news after that.

Because its exact seven months now, I wanted to make some enquiries but I don't know what should I do? I know its worthless calling to their contact centers as they can't tell you the progress of your application. Today I've sent an email to the customer complaints department because I didn't know any other email address which I should contact.

So, is that anybody here who can guide me with any contact number or any other useful email address.
Thanks.

EEA2APPLICANT
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: London

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Could you provide a bit more background of your application? Have you applied as an unmarried or married partner and what documents have you submitted? I am waiting for my RC as well for almost 5 and a half month.
That would be appreciated.

sharingbuzz
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by sharingbuzz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site. I'd applied for EEA2 and still waiting for my RC. Here's my timeline:
App. sent: 25/08/2012
App. received by HO: 28/08/2012
COA issued: 15/10/2012
RC: ??????No news after that.

Because its exact seven months now, I wanted to make some enquiries but I don't know what should I do? I know its worthless calling to their contact centers as they can't tell you the progress of your application. Today I've sent an email to the customer complaints department because I didn't know any other email address which I should contact.
UKBA NUMBER: 01516725626

Regards

Ms.K
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am

Post by Ms.K » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm

i have sent my husband application on november still havent heard from them, just coa i regret not sending enough documents to support it can we send in more documents and how do we do that? i think its too late now

nobodysperfect
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: Londres

Post by nobodysperfect » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

andyjohnst wrote: Basically just gave them everything we had that proved I exercised EU treaty Right in Ireland and that my wife was living with me at the same time.
We have submitted exact same documents as the EEA FP and now keeping the fingers crossed.

Ms.K
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am

Post by Ms.K » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

kgg wrote:Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site. I'd applied for EEA2 and still waiting for my RC. Here's my timeline:
App. sent: 25/08/2012
App. received by HO: 28/08/2012
COA issued: 15/10/2012
RC: ??????No news after that.

Because its exact seven months now, I wanted to make some enquiries but I don't know what should I do? I know its worthless calling to their contact centers as they can't tell you the progress of your application. Today I've sent an email to the customer complaints department because I didn't know any other email address which I should contact.

So, is that anybody here who can guide me with any contact number or any other useful email address.
Thanks.

i heard this email on the automatic telephone yesterday on ukba after 6 month email

nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

this is an email to send after 6 month they will respond within 5 working days

Locked
cron