ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

facebook.user

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by facebook.user » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi.
Today i received my RC today.

Applied 9 april 2014
COA 15 april 2014
RC 1st Aug and arrived today.

Thanks Allah I am happy now.

alex.torredo71
Newly Registered

Post by alex.torredo71 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:10 pm

wow congrats :) why did it take so long? did you have any interview or home visit? Noways it takes no longer then 2 months to get RC for most of the cases.

thanks

sam89
Newly Registered

Post by sam89 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by facebook.user » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:27 am

Hi.
Today i received my RC today.

Applied 9 april 2014
COA 15 april 2014
RC 1st Aug and arrived today.

Thanks Allah I am happy now.
hi brother,
congratulations :D
i have applied right one week after you,hope to hear from them soon now :)

facebook.user

Post by facebook.user » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:35 pm

No there was no home visit no interview. i sent old form that is why it took longer. I read on their form that if we use the old form, it would take longer.

katarina
Newly Registered

Post by katarina » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi all!

My hubby (non EEA) applied 3 weeks ago and received his COA.
The application was made with me (EEA spouse) as a worker. I worked with an agency called Offtowork and provided 2 weeks payslips (20hours per week). The fact is, August is very quiet so I found another job, more permanent. My new job will give me my first payslip (monthly) the first week of september.

I was worried if the HO called my agency and discover that I didn't do any shift since 3 weeks? My new employer is a kind of bastard and doesn't want to sign anything but the payslips.

What should I do?

Call HO? Tell them that I will receive my payslip from my new job early September?

Please your advices are welcomed!!!

john121
Newly Registered

Post by john121 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:55 am

katarina wrote:Hi all!

My hubby (non EEA) applied 3 weeks ago and received his COA.
The application was made with me (EEA spouse) as a worker. I worked with an agency called Offtowork and provided 2 weeks payslips (20hours per week). The fact is, August is very quiet so I found another job, more permanent. My new job will give me my first payslip (monthly) the first week of september.

I was worried if the HO called my agency and discover that I didn't do any shift since 3 weeks? My new employer is a kind of bastard and doesn't want to sign anything but the payslips.

What should I do?

Call HO? Tell them that I will receive my payslip from my new job early September?

Please your advices are welcomed!!!

Ok, as I suggest, u may wait bcaz ho is gonna work on ur application may b after 1 to 2 months. One pay slip is ok to make ur application considered (as it's given in EEA 1 and 2 application form). Try to get a letter from ur current employer with name and contact detail of ur employer. As u receive ur pay slip forward both (letter n pay slip) to ho.

shuruburu
Newly Registered

Post by shuruburu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm

application sent 21/02/2014
interview 23/06/2014
rc issued 24/07/2014
rc received 08/08/2014

I was reporting to HO every week but as I received my RC, I didn't go this week. I suppose i don't have to go anymore. However, I received a text from HO today that I breached reporting conditions and I need to contact them. Have anyone been in this situation?
Do I still have to report?

Thanks

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 pm

shuruburu wrote:application sent 21/02/2014
interview 23/06/2014
rc issued 24/07/2014
rc received 08/08/2014

I was reporting to HO every week but as I received my RC, I didn't go this week. I suppose i don't have to go anymore. However, I received a text from HO today that I breached reporting conditions and I need to contact them. Have anyone been in this situation?
Do I still have to report?

Thanks
Just inform them that you received your RC,so they can delete your name from their list.

kafworld
Newly Registered

Post by kafworld » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 pm

I received my Residence Card today:

Date EEA2 Application Received by UKVI: 23/06/14
COA Issued with Right to Work: 02/07/14
Return of Passport/Marriage Certificate: 29/07/14
Applied for National Insurance Number Using COA: 12/08/14
Residence Card Arrived on A4 paper along with rest of documents: 16/08/14

jinkazama_11
Member of Standing

Post by jinkazama_11 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:59 pm

kafworld wrote:I received my Residence Card today:

Congratulations.
Was your application based on Surinder Singh rule.

kafworld
Newly Registered

Post by kafworld » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Thanks. My application was based on Exercising Treaty Rights as Self Sufficient.

jahid2014
Newly Registered

Post by jahid2014 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:36 am

kafworld wrote:Thanks. My application was based on Exercising Treaty Rights as Self Sufficient.
Hi
Could you please tell how can we show self sufficient couple? How much money has to show in account and do we need CSI? Thanks

kafworld
Newly Registered

Post by kafworld » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:08 am

Hi Jahid,

#1 I provided evidence of CSI that covers both my wife and I.

#2 My wife is exercising treaty rights as self-sufficient based on me having a job in UK so I sent 3 joint bank statements, 3 payslips, contract from employer and letter from employer stating I still worked there as of time application was sent to UKVI. We didn't need to have any certain amount in bank account. We only had to prove that she has access to funds on a regular basis via a joint bank account.

Hope that help.

jahid2014
Newly Registered

Post by jahid2014 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi kafworld
Thank you so much for your reply.If you don't mind ,i need some more information about self sufficient.
1. CSI has to be covered me & my wife. is that right? From which Company did you get your CSI ? & How much shall it be?
2. Can I show my job to prove that my wife is exercising treaty rights as self-sufficient.

Thanks again

kafworld
Newly Registered

Post by kafworld » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi Jadhid,

#1 CSI covers both my wife and I. Both of us are covered and this is the requirement. The insurance company is AXA. Not sure of the cost as my employer pays for it. Try this link to get a quote from an insurance company (http://www.activequote.com/health-insur ... rance.aspx). They all know about CSI and what policy you need to satisfy the UKVI/UKBA requirements.

#2 Yes, you can use your job and the salary earned to prove your wife has access to funds. To demonstrate this, I have my salary deposited into a joint bank account shared by my wife and I. It is very wise to include a cover letter and table of contents with your application. Explain how your wife is exercising treaty rights as self-sufficient and the evidence you're providing to demonstrate this.

Below is the cover letter and table of contents I used for my EEA2 Application. I organised everything in a black folder with clear plastic sleeves. It was returned to me exactly as I sent it to them. I think it helps to organise your documents and make it easy for the caseworker.

Please let me know if I can help answer more questions and good luck.
--------------------------------------------------

Date

Name
Address

DOB: xx/xx/xxxx

Subject: Application for EEA2 Residence Card (Non-EEA National)

NOTE: Please refer to Table of Contents for EEA2 application, passports and supporting documentation for Exercising Treaty Rights as Self-Sufficient

Dear Sir or Madam:

My EEA National wife is exercising Treaty Rights as Self-Sufficient based on earnings through my employment. Evidence of employment along with proof that my wife has access to my monthly deposited salary into our joint bank account is included. I’ve highlighted my monthly employment salary deposits on the joint bank account statements.

-I have provided evidence of Comprehensive Sickness Insurance (CSI) which covers both of us. I have included the AXA healthcare membership certificate and handbook for your reference.

-Evidence of employment has been provided in the form of an employment verification letter, employment contract and payslips.

-Evidence of relationship and current residence in UK has been proven in the form of our marriage certificate, joint tenancy agreement, joint Council Tax bill and joint bank statements.

-Evidence of identity is proven by including a passport for myself, the applicant and that of my wife, the EEA National.

Lastly, I have included a self addressed envelope with the postage paid for return of documents and Residence Card.

If you require additional supporting documents in order to make your decision please contact me via email at xxxxxx@gmai.com, on my mobile at xxxxx xxxxxx or write to the address above.

Thank you very much for your attention and consideration given to my EEA2 application for a Residence Card and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

01 Cover Letter

02 EEA2 Application for Residence Card for Non-EEA National plus 2 Identical photographs attached to Section 1

03 Current passport for non-EEA national

04 Current passport for EEA National

05 Evidence of exercising Treaty Rights as self-sufficient

A. Evidence of Comprehensive Sickness Insurance – CSI (AXA Healthcare certificate and membership handbook)
B. Joint bank statements – 3 months
C. Payslips – 3 months
D. Verification of employment letter & employment contract (Both in same clear plastic sleeve)

06 Evidence of relationship – Marriage certificate

07 Evidence of current residence in UK for EEA National (wife) and non-EEA National (husband)

A. Joint Tenancy Agreement
B. Joint Council Tax Bill
C. Joint bank statements (Same statements from Section 5)

INCLUDED: Self-addressed envelope with postage paid for return of documents and Residence Card.

kafworld
Newly Registered

Post by kafworld » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi again Jahid,

One more thing to clarify for you. The EEA2 Application can be a little confusing regarding the documents needed to prove your EEA National wife is economically Self-Sufficient. I've copied the most relevant portion that I feel explains exactly what you need.

This was taken from page 34 of the EEA2 Application:

"If section 9 (economically self-sufficient) has been completed: Evidence of comprehensive
sickness insurance for yourself and any family members included in your application. Evidence of funds to show your EEA national
family member is economically self-sufficient, e.g. a bank statement. If these funds come from a
family member, evidence of their employment or funds should be supplied

Hope this makes sense and is clear for what your need.

jahid2014
Newly Registered

Post by jahid2014 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi kafworld,
Thank you, this will help me to understand to self sufficient even I didn't expect, you would give this answer such briefly. Thanks again, May ALLAH Bless you.

cypriotExpat
Newly Registered

Post by cypriotExpat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 am

kafworld wrote:I received my Residence Card today:

Hi ,
Congratulations on getting your rc. We have applied a few days after you(19/06) but we still havent received anything . Can you please state your nationalities?
Also did they send you the RC back using the envelope you provided ? i am tracking the envelope we send everyday but i can see that in some cases they dont use it at all .

Thanks

kafworld
Newly Registered

Post by kafworld » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Hi cypriotExpat,

Thanks. I am American and my wife is Romanian.

I requested my passport and marriage certificate back the day I received my COA. They both arrived in the envelope I provided to them. My RC was sent using their envelope and arrived 3-4 days after my RC was printed.

I'm guessing yours should arrive any day since 2 months is pretty standard these days. You should call them. Doesn't hurt to be persistent.

Good luck.

cypriotExpat
Newly Registered

Post by cypriotExpat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 pm

kafworld wrote:Hi cypriotExpat,

Thanks. I am American and my wife is Romanian.

I requested my passport and marriage certificate back the day I received my COA. They both arrived in the envelope I provided to them. My RC was sent using their envelope and arrived 3-4 days after my RC was printed.

I'm guessing yours should arrive any day since 2 months is pretty standard these days. You should call them. Doesn't hurt to be persistent.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply. We havent requested our documents back but if we dont receive it in the following weeks we will maybe that will make them get to a decision faster.

Thanks again for the information