ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
nico10
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by nico10 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:15 pm

bernuck wrote:Hi Nico

We didn't enclose any sort of envelope. They sent everything back to us via "Royal Mail Signed For" delivery. Our papers were bundled up nicely, just as we had sent to them.

Hopefully you don't need to wait much longer for your documentation.

That's good .... Hope to receive soon, thanks

Nico

nico10
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by nico10 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:01 pm

bernuck wrote:Hi Nico

We didn't enclose any sort of envelope. They sent everything back to us via "Royal Mail Signed For" delivery. Our papers were bundled up nicely, just as we had sent to them.

Hopefully you don't need to wait much longer for your documentation.

That's good .... Hope to receive soon, thanks

Nico

nico10
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by nico10 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 am

nico10 wrote:
hello guys,

Hello people I finally received my PR received today issued on 01/09 and received 05/09.

i send my EEA4 on the 26/06/14 (received by HO 27/06 in durham). payments taken 30/06 (credit card), confirmation letter received 03/07 (dated 30/06),
COA received 12/07 (dated 07/07)
been separated from my EEA wife for the last 2 years, divorce absolute issue on 05/14
My RC is still Valid till 08/15 still valid for one year, but been married to EEA over 5years as qualify for PR after 5 years from the date of marriage
the wife was agreed to provide me with the required documents.
the documents i sent as the following...
.....................................
EEA national
P60,P45,Payslip all together for the past 5 years
Bills
Voters Card
Tenancy agreement in both our names while living together
......................................
ME non EEA
passport
P60,P45,Payslip,university letter and currently a student studying masters degree all together for the past 5 years
1 tenancy agreement in both our names
Comprehensive Sickness Insurance due to I'm currently studying
Bills showing same address as my ex-partner when living together
Voters Card at same address
Divorce absolute copy
......................................
been married since 06/2009 outside the Uk, lived in Uk over five years

Request for passport to travel on the 06/08 for urgent travel, passport received in a week 13/08 with out PR issue.

PR issued on the 01/09 received this morning on 05/09/14 . Thank you Lord ! Good luck to everyone still waiting

Hybrid
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Hybrid » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Well Done and Congrats Nico!
Glad you got it. 68 odd days.
From stats I see the least amount of waiting is 29 days , max is 77 and average is around : 51 Days atm.
But also only works on 10 peoples dates that i have used.

nico10
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by nico10 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Hybrid wrote:Well Done and Congrats Nico!
Glad you got it. 68 odd days.
From stats I see the least amount of waiting is 29 days , max is 77 and average is around : 51 Days atm.
But also only works on 10 peoples dates that i have used.
Thanks Hybrid . Victory at last

User avatar
claraluh
Member
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 pm
Location: London

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by claraluh » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:17 am

nico10 wrote:nico10 wrote:
hello guys,

Hello people I finally received my PR received today issued on 01/09 and received 05/09.

i send my EEA4 on the 26/06/14 (received by HO 27/06 in durham). payments taken 30/06 (credit card), confirmation letter received 03/07 (dated 30/06),
COA received 12/07 (dated 07/07)
been separated from my EEA wife for the last 2 years, divorce absolute issue on 05/14
My RC is still Valid till 08/15 still valid for one year, but been married to EEA over 5years as qualify for PR after 5 years from the date of marriage
the wife was agreed to provide me with the required documents.
the documents i sent as the following...
.....................................
EEA national
P60,P45,Payslip all together for the past 5 years
Bills
Voters Card
Tenancy agreement in both our names while living together
......................................
ME non EEA
passport
P60,P45,Payslip,university letter and currently a student studying masters degree all together for the past 5 years
1 tenancy agreement in both our names
Comprehensive Sickness Insurance due to I'm currently studying
Bills showing same address as my ex-partner when living together
Voters Card at same address
Divorce absolute copy
......................................
been married since 06/2009 outside the Uk, lived in Uk over five years

Request for passport to travel on the 06/08 for urgent travel, passport received in a week 13/08 with out PR issue.

PR issued on the 01/09 received this morning on 05/09/14 . Thank you Lord ! Good luck to everyone still waiting
Congratulations Nico!!

lb009
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by lb009 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just submitted my EEA4 application on 29th Aug 14 and received a letter from HO confirmed they received my document. The fee has been deducted from my account as well. I haven't receive COA though. Will it come for sure? I need to give a copy to my HR department.

I was really worried and stressed over this as it took ...around 14 months for me to get my first 5 years visa (submitted 2008).

I have sent the HO plenty of documents but still worried it will not be enough...

Reading the posts, i feel i might have enough documents but there are a few things we have done differently. I was wondering if anyone thinks this will be a problem?

1. Bank statement joint account back 1 and a half year for current address and latest 6 months for the old address.

2. We haven't sent 5 years and each year bank statements but we have a letter from both our previous and current employers all state the starting date of emplyment for the last 5 years which shows my husband (EEA national) has been exercise treaty rights. We also have both our p60 of each year for the last 5 years, no utilities bills as we pay everything online (paper less).


3. The letter of title shows our ownership of the flat for current address.

4. I didn't write a cover letter. I just filled in the application and organised the documents neatly.

The rest of the documents are pretty much the same ( Marrige certificate, both our passports, emploment contracts).

Does anyone know if this could be a problem? the fact that I don't have all 5 years bank statment, but got the letter from emplyers and P60 instead?

Thanks so much in advance. I am prepared fro the worse but if I am lucky like some of you, i might get my PR approve in a few months too!

Hybrid
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Hybrid » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:11 pm

lb009 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have just submitted my EEA4 application on 29th Aug 14 and received a letter from HO confirmed they received my document. The fee has been deducted from my account as well. I haven't receive COA though. Will it come for sure? I need to give a copy to my HR department.

I was really worried and stressed over this as it took ...around 14 months for me to get my first 5 years visa (submitted 2008).

I have sent the HO plenty of documents but still worried it will not be enough...

Reading the posts, i feel i might have enough documents but there are a few things we have done differently. I was wondering if anyone thinks this will be a problem?

1. Bank statement joint account back 1 and a half year for current address and latest 6 months for the old address.

2. We haven't sent 5 years and each year bank statements but we have a letter from both our previous and current employers all state the starting date of emplyment for the last 5 years which shows my husband (EEA national) has been exercise treaty rights. We also have both our p60 of each year for the last 5 years, no utilities bills as we pay everything online (paper less).


3. The letter of title shows our ownership of the flat for current address.

4. I didn't write a cover letter. I just filled in the application and organised the documents neatly.

The rest of the documents are pretty much the same ( Marrige certificate, both our passports, emploment contracts).

Does anyone know if this could be a problem? the fact that I don't have all 5 years bank statment, but got the letter from emplyers and P60 instead?

Thanks so much in advance. I am prepared fro the worse but if I am lucky like some of you, i might get my PR approve in a few months too!
Hi
Good Luck , Hope all goes smooth for you.
1.Dont think Bank statements is very important , I might be wrong , but you need to show Treaty rights, Not that you earned money.
2. P60, for both parties is important, I would say the Utilities bill is important as that shows that you have lived in the UK, (exercising treaty rights)
3. Ownership is good, but they want to see where you have resided in the 5 years. If they need more info they will contact you.
4. Cover letter is not important, they know what they looking for, so if it is in the paperwork they will find it.

Good luck , The COA will come , as it is your certificate of application.

My format I used is as below.
Hybrid
EEA4 Application Sent: 21/07/2014
Application received by Durham HO: 22/07/2014
EEA4 fee (£55) taken from credit card: 24/07/2014
Reference letter received: 28/7/2014 in post.
Home Office application email received: 4/8/2014
COA received 06/08/14 (dated 02/08/2014).
Residence Card Received. - Waiting

From Data I have the below is current:
Ave 51 Days waiting
Min 29 Days waiting
Max 74 Days waiting
Regards

sam&dani
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:04 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by sam&dani » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:26 pm

hi..please provide me with phone number of home office eea applications...as my applications reached 5 monthes now but no reply whatsoever.

Sherdiplomat
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Sherdiplomat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi everyone . Today finally I received my PR. Issued on 4/09/14
Last Update !!!
EEA4 Application Sent: 07/07/2014
Application received by HO: 09/07/14
Reference letter received: 14/07/14
COA letter received: 29/07/14
Permanent Residence Card received: 9/09/14
Good luck to everyone !!!!!!!!!
Hybrid you will receive your PR soon . We are waiting from you good news.
Good luck everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

nico10
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by nico10 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Sherdiplomat wrote:Hi everyone . Today finally I received my PR. Issued on 4/09/14
Last Update !!!
EEA4 Application Sent: 07/07/2014
Application received by HO: 09/07/14
Reference letter received: 14/07/14
COA letter received: 29/07/14
Permanent Residence Card received: 9/09/14
Good luck to everyone !!!!!!!!!
Hybrid you will receive your PR soon . We are waiting from you good news.
Good luck everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation Sherdiplomat .....Hybrid yours is here soonest

Stones
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Stones » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:59 am

CONGRATS GUYS!!!!!!
Sherdiplomat.
Nico
Mario
and Others.

Share with us how does it feels days after getting the much awaited PR?
Send mine on the 15 received on 18/08/2014.got COA and receipt but noting more...

kkuk
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by kkuk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 am

Congratulations to all of you.. Your wait is over..

Here is my apllication's time line.

EEA3-EEA4 based on self employment and employment posted on 16/07/2014
Reference Letter for both received on 22/07/2014 dated 18/07
Coa with permission to work for eea4 received on 04/08/2014 dated 29/07/2014
For eea3 no coa but only email received confirming the fee deductions and that application is passed onto case worker.

Still waiting for PR!!!

Cguven
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Cguven » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello Guys

I send my EEA4 on the 01/08/14 (received by HO 04/08 in durham).
payments taken 05/08 confirmation letter received 08/08
COA received 11/08

PR Waiting......

sanu84
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:47 am
Location: London

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by sanu84 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi everybody,

Here is my timeline so far:

EEA3 & EEA4 Applications Sent: 1/09/2014
Applications received by Durham HO: 2/9/2014
Application fees taken from credit card: 3/9/2014
Reference letter received for EEA3: 8/9/2014 dated 3/9/2014
Reference letter received for EEA4: 10/9/2014 dated 3/9/2014
Home Office application email received: 15/9/2014
COA received: 15/9/2014 dated 12/9/2014
Permanent Residence card received: Waiting
9/8/09-Arrived in the UK

31/3/10-EEA1&EEA2
1/7/10-RC dated 28/6

1/9/14-EEA3&EEA4
14/11/14-PR dated 9/11

10/8/15-AN
24/10/15-Approval dated 20/10
18/11/15-Ceremony

6/2/16-BP
29/2/16-Approval
14/3/16-Interview
16/3/16-BP dated 14/3/16

ecogle
inactive
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by ecogle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:42 pm

EEA4
Applied third time - 08/09/2014
Payment taken
Letter Acknowledgement - 15/09/2014
No COA
NO PR

Regards
Ecogle

Hybrid
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Hybrid » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi

Hope all goes well with your application.
Some stats I have for last few people that have put up their details as follows: Min 29 , MaX 74, Ave 50.

Average waiting period for applicant in months as below:
May (3 People) - 37 Days
June (3 People) - 70 Days
Jul (3 People's stats) - 62Days - 1 person got his in 62 Days , other 2 still waiting on 63 and 58 Days respectively.
Aug (1 Person) got his in 29 Days!!
Sept (1 Person)

Hope it gives some indication, but remember each Case is different and handled by a different Caseworker. :)
Good Luck to all out there that have applied and are still waiting.

Sherdiplomat
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Sherdiplomat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:32 pm

ecogle wrote:EEA4
Applied third time - 08/09/2014
Payment taken
Letter Acknowledgement - 15/09/2014
No COA
NO PR

Regards
Ecogle
Why you applied third time?

ecogle
inactive
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by ecogle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Sherdiplomat wrote:
ecogle wrote:EEA4
Applied third time - 08/09/2014
Payment taken
Letter Acknowledgement - 15/09/2014
No COA
NO PR

Regards
Ecogle
Why you applied third time?

It mean I got refusal for first two times

Imons7
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Imons7 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Another story of success! I got my permanent resident card today. My story is similar to @stoli ones. Send my first application may, it was returned back invalid becos I haven't tick the box that authorise Ukba to take the application fees.

I re applied again around 15th July , got the coa 29th July and the permanent resident was dated 15 semptember.
Goodluck to everyone still waiting! I believe the home office got better and every one will get it soon, the wAiting is madness, but that's how it goes.
For curiosity I applied based on retention right after divorce with the Eea family member.

Sarah T
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Sarah T » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Imons7 wrote:Another story of success! I got my permanent resident card today. My story is similar to @stoli ones. Send my first application may, it was returned back invalid becos I haven't tick the box that authorise Ukba to take the application fees.

I re applied again around 15th July , got the coa 29th July and the permanent resident was dated 15 semptember.
Goodluck to everyone still waiting! I believe the home office got better and every one will get it soon, the wAiting is madness, but that's how it goes.
For curiosity I applied based on retention right after divorce with the Eea family member.

Hi Imons,

Congratulation!

Do you mind me asking - Did you include a cover letter with your application so that's its obvious that it was a single application etc when you sent your 1st application?

How quickly do they return your documents when it was invalid the first time?

Many thanks!

Imons7
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Imons7 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:32 am

Sarah T wrote:
Imons7 wrote:Another story of success! I got my permanent resident card today. My story is similar to @stoli ones. Send my first application may, it was returned back invalid becos I haven't tick the box that authorise Ukba to take the application fees.

I re applied again around 15th July , got the coa 29th July and the permanent resident was dated 15 semptember.
Goodluck to everyone still waiting! I believe the home office got better and every one will get it soon, the wAiting is madness, but that's how it goes.
For curiosity I applied based on retention right after divorce with the Eea family member.

Hi Imons,

Congratulation!

Do you mind me asking - Did you include a cover letter with your application so that's its obvious that it was a single application etc when you sent your 1st application?

How quickly do they return your documents when it was invalid the first time?

Many thanks!
@sarah T, thanks you so much.
Yes there was a cover letter explaining the whole stories, stating what is what . Well though it is important to arrange the documents in a good order , I am of the opinion that feeding that feeding them with as much document that is available at your disposal, and giving the case worker a clear explanation makes their work easier .

My first application took about 1 month and a week to come back, I believe when it gets to the case worker he noticed I haven't ticked that box and he returned it invalid.

Well during the period I was on their neck chasing them with phone every 3 days. It was always different answers but I did not relent.

Cguven
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Cguven » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:03 am

Imons7 wrote:Another story of success! I got my permanent resident card today. My story is similar to @stoli ones. Send my first application may, it was returned back invalid becos I haven't tick the box that authorise Ukba to take the application fees.

I re applied again around 15th July , got the coa 29th July and the permanent resident was dated 15 semptember.
Goodluck to everyone still waiting! I believe the home office got better and every one will get it soon, the wAiting is madness, but that's how it goes.
For curiosity I applied based on retention right after divorce with the Eea family member.
Congratulation! :)

kkuk
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by kkuk » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Imons7 wrote:Another story of success! I got my permanent resident card today. My story is similar to @stoli ones. Send my first application may, it was returned back invalid becos I haven't tick the box that authorise Ukba to take the application fees.

I re applied again around 15th July , got the coa 29th July and the permanent resident was dated 15 semptember.
Goodluck to everyone still waiting! I believe the home office got better and every one will get it soon, the wAiting is madness, but that's how it goes.
For curiosity I applied based on retention right after divorce with the Eea family member.
Comgratulations on your success.
I applied on 17 sep, have received coa.
No sign of PR yet!!

Hybrid
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Hybrid » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:24 pm

kkuk wrote:
Imons7 wrote:Another story of success! I got my permanent resident card today. My story is similar to @stoli ones. Send my first application may, it was returned back invalid becos I haven't tick the box that authorise Ukba to take the application fees.

I re applied again around 15th July , got the coa 29th July and the permanent resident was dated 15 semptember.
Goodluck to everyone still waiting! I believe the home office got better and every one will get it soon, the wAiting is madness, but that's how it goes.
For curiosity I applied based on retention right after divorce with the Eea family member.
Comgratulations on your success.
I applied on 17 sep, have received coa.
No sign of PR yet!!
Hi Kkuk,

I think you have applied on the 17 July according to my List, :) , 66 days and counting , I applied 21/7 and I'm now on 61 days. Imons7 applied on 15/7 (62 Days) so I have high hopes for us in this week coming maybe the latest the week after.., Mine won't be Monday as my tracking number is still "Not Found" on Royal Mails website. I would highly recommend people reading this to get a tracking number for your returns item. Its save / secure and will let you know when your Package will be back. :) , Might be common knowledge for all, but just thought id give it as a hint.

Regards
Hybrid

Locked
cron