lb009 wrote:Hi Everyone,
I have just submitted my EEA4 application on 29th Aug 14 and received a letter from HO confirmed they received my document. The fee has been deducted from my account as well. I haven't receive COA though. Will it come for sure? I need to give a copy to my HR department.
I was really worried and stressed over this as it took ...around 14 months for me to get my first 5 years visa (submitted 2008).
I have sent the HO plenty of documents but still worried it will not be enough...
Reading the posts, i feel i might have enough documents but there are a few things we have done differently. I was wondering if anyone thinks this will be a problem?
1. Bank statement joint account back 1 and a half year for current address and latest 6 months for the old address.
2. We haven't sent 5 years and each year bank statements but we have a letter from both our previous and current employers all state the starting date of emplyment for the last 5 years which shows my husband (EEA national) has been exercise treaty rights. We also have both our p60 of each year for the last 5 years, no utilities bills as we pay everything online (paper less).
3. The letter of title shows our ownership of the flat for current address.
4. I didn't write a cover letter. I just filled in the application and organised the documents neatly.
The rest of the documents are pretty much the same ( Marrige certificate, both our passports, emploment contracts).
Does anyone know if this could be a problem? the fact that I don't have all 5 years bank statment, but got the letter from emplyers and P60 instead?
Thanks so much in advance. I am prepared fro the worse but if I am lucky like some of you, i might get my PR approve in a few months too!
Good Luck , Hope all goes smooth for you.
1.Dont think Bank statements is very important , I might be wrong , but you need to show Treaty rights, Not that you earned money.
2. P60, for both parties is important, I would say the Utilities bill is important as that shows that you have lived in the UK, (exercising treaty rights)
3. Ownership is good, but they want to see where you have resided in the 5 years. If they need more info they will contact you.
4. Cover letter is not important, they know what they looking for, so if it is in the paperwork they will find it.
Good luck , The COA will come , as it is your certificate of application.
My format I used is as below.
EEA4 Application Sent: 21/07/2014
Application received by Durham HO: 22/07/2014
EEA4 fee (£55) taken from credit card: 24/07/2014
Reference letter received: 28/7/2014 in post.
Home Office application email received: 4/8/2014
COA received 06/08/14 (dated 02/08/2014).
Residence Card Received. - Waiting
From Data I have the below is current:
Ave 51 Days waiting
Min 29 Days waiting
Max 74 Days waiting