Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Time to get the CoA or final decision as first time BRC applicant in new system

Poll ended at Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Within 2 weeks of biometrics appointment
38
41%
Within 1 month of biometrics appointment
21
23%
Within 3 months of biometrics appointment
4
4%
Have not received anything yet (2 weeks not up)
14
15%
Have not received anything for more than 3 months.
15
16%
Received after 3 months.
1
1%
 
Total votes: 93

Hayley01
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm
South Africa

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Hayley01 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Jamiemi wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:27 am
To echo your response, @Hayley01, I’m in the same boat and have asked them if I can withdraw application or reapply or provide biometrics and the response was always just wait, but also that the wait it ‘indefinite’. With the withdrawal of application they have also said that the withdrawal itself takes up to 70 days which is why they don’t recommend it and tell you to wait. Also when I try to login now I says service unavailable for the past week... does yours say the same? Also, did you write to your MP? I’m writing an email this week - maybe something will come out of it ....
Hi Jamiemi,

I did write to my MP and they wrote to the Home office on the 12th of June to follow up on my case. I called the HO this morning and was told that they have now sent me a biometrics appointment letter which I should receive sometime this week. I hope this will finally settle everything and I do think it has a lot to do with my MP getting in touch with them. What I am not certain of is how long the final decision will take after the biometrics appointment 🤔

ephi
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:51 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by ephi » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Application submitted on 12th April
Biometrics done on 09th May
COA recieved on 14th May
Decision letter sent via e-mail on 12th June

From the date application submitted to the date I got my decision is 2 months straight.

During this time I had to make tens of calls to Resolution Centre.

1 Week after CoA letter caseworker phoned me and asked for additional evidence of adress and relationship, which is absolutely ridicolous! Initially, I already submitted two pieces of evidence 1- My Family Permit Visa 2- A bank satetement showing my name and my partners name on top and adress we live in!

This two evidences are more than enough to carry on with application, I know for sure because I read all guidance notes and acceptable documents.

I was frustrated and challenged him on the phone, quoted sections on guidance notes directly. He had very hard time explaining why, he failed.

I didn't want to be rude and make his job harder and I agreed to send more evidence but I stated my frustration on his low knowledge about the acceptable documents. After I hung up the phone I sent him 6 more pieces of evidence straight away.

Time passes, on 12th June I recieve my letter of decision. I've been granted pre-settled.
Meanwhile my family permit visa already ended on 7th June and my company is giving me hard time to prove my right to work BECAUSE I cannot use the ''prove your rights'' service on website. Absolutely annoying init? It just doesn't work, giving me error in the final page where I should be able to see my status and photo aside.

Phone traffic increases again, They admit that it's homeoffice's technical problem and promise to fix it.
I got a call after 3 days, they said It's been fixed, try now. I try and It doesnt work again. Till this point, I'm already so tired of calling them and retelling every agent my story from beggining.

Finally they fixed it and I could use the service to prove my right to work in UK to my employer, I can start working again but I've already lost some money.

However, My card BRP should've arrived after 10 working days following decision. Today is the 10th day. Now I'm chasing my BRP. Hahaha Things with homeoffice is a real headache. You really need to keep an eye on them and keep bothering.

I wanted to share my story with you guys. Maybe It helps somebody.

I wish you good luck.

ssyed
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:52 pm
Pakistan

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by ssyed » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm

hi
i am non- eu spouse of EU national
i have 5 years resident permit stamp on passport which is going to be end in AUG-2020,
Application submited on : 10-june
Biometric done :11-june
COA : 11-JUNE

me and my wife applied at the same day but couldnt linked up my applicaton with her application, today my wife received an email saying she's been given pre-settled status,
when i applied online at the end it said i am eligible for settled status but as far as i know for settled status you have to be 5 years residence in UK, can someone help me with this??

today i had missed calls from witheld number i doubt it was from HO, didnt receive any email from them
what should i do?? should i contact them myself ??

funmiparded
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 7:10 pm
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by funmiparded » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:36 pm

UK VISIT - MAY 2013
MARRIED EEA NATIONAL - JULY 2014
DIVORCE PROCESS BEGIN - MARCH 2018
DECREE ABSOLUTE - APRIL 2019
Application sent by post : 25/04/2019
Application received: 29/04/2019
Payment taken by card: 30/04/2019
Bio-metric Letter Dated by HO: 2/05/2019 & Received: 10/05/2019
Bio-metric Done: 10/05/2019
COA(Cert of Application) letter issued: 14/05/2019 & Received: 17/05/2019
Documents received: XXXXXXX
NON EEA Permanent/ RETAIN resident card issued: XXXX
Can you please advice on processing time

AshJK
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by AshJK » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:21 pm

Hayley01 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:29 am
AshJK wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:37 pm
Hayley01 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:31 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:08 pm
Anyone refused for settlement ? I would like to prepare myself if they refuse me
Hi there have you still not heard back from home office. I am now on 11 (10.5 to be precise) weeks and still no communication or COA or anything. I have reached out to my MP whose office called yesterday to confirm that they will be contacting HO about my case. Just worried that even then I could be waiting another three months.

This is stressful.
Your application is stuck because the Home Office does not have technical as well as procedural and legal restrictions on transferring biometrics from your BRP onto a new BRC. You made a mistake in applying with a BRP using the process flow meant for EU-FM BRC holders. And they have orders not to reject applications so they can't reject your application and make you reapply. To get out of this state of limbo, I would suggest you call up and offer to get the biometrics done on your application record, or agree to reapply with biometrics without considering this a rejection.
Hi AshJK

Thanks for this, just curious what is the application route for BRP holders is since you could apply with a BRP or BRC or Passport? Slightly misleading on their part to call it an error when in fact they say its possible. They also can't confirm how it's possible or where the guidance is for how the BRP application was meant to work since supposedly you could use this document to apply. People with BRPs on this thread who have received an outcome did not use the BRP at all in the application in which case they should not have said it can be used. Given that is contains the same information as a BRC except it says no access to public funds.

I have offered to redo biometrics and to cancel and reapply, in both instances I have been told to 'just wait'
You would have figured out that I made a sentence structure error in what I wrote. I meant to say there are restrictions. Anyway, to answer your question, you are supposed to apply using the Passport as identity document flow and then get your biometrics done, paying the fee to get a fast appointment. The BRP is considered irrelevant in Home office processes for the EU settlement scheme.

Well, you have been waiting for 3 months with no result while I have the same legal status as you and I got the BRC in under 3 weeks. There is just so much stalling that you can take. I think you have to insist on an escalation on your case on grounds that you are unable to pursue employment. Getting your MP involved seems to help put pressure.

AshJK
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by AshJK » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:29 pm

ssyed wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm
hi
i am non- eu spouse of EU national
i have 5 years resident permit stamp on passport which is going to be end in AUG-2020,
Application submited on : 10-june
Biometric done :11-june
COA : 11-JUNE

me and my wife applied at the same day but couldnt linked up my applicaton with her application, today my wife received an email saying she's been given pre-settled status,
when i applied online at the end it said i am eligible for settled status but as far as i know for settled status you have to be 5 years residence in UK, can someone help me with this??

today i had missed calls from witheld number i doubt it was from HO, didnt receive any email from them
what should i do?? should i contact them myself ??
The application system will consider you for settled status if the NI based checks show that you have been resident in the UK for 5 yrs as of your application date. You will actually get the settled status only if you have been married to your EU spouse for the 5 yr period, otherwise you will get parked into pre-settled status.

Your spouse was considered only for pre-settled status since the automated NI based checks showed qualifying residence of less than 5 yrs. She can challenge this with proof if she has been here for 5 yrs exercising treaty rights.

AshJK
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by AshJK » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:41 pm

Gyasakal wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:12 am
I am divorced from my EU husband after living together for six years.We divorced now.My BRC (Sticker) was not extended because my husband couldn't fulfill his treaty right.I made an appeal in court ,but my appeal was dismissed.Will I be able to apply for the settlement scheme.I'll appreciate it very much if anyone can share their experience if they are in a similar situation.Thanks in advance.
You can apply and would qualify for settled status if you were living with your husband for 5 qualifying yrs in the UK. Alternately, you would qualify for pre-settled status if you have lived in the UK with your spouse for at least the last full year of your 6 Yr relationship. Presumably you have a marriage certificate in English to use for your application.

AshJK
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by AshJK » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Hayley01 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 pm
Jamiemi wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:27 am
To echo your response, @Hayley01, I’m in the same boat and have asked them if I can withdraw application or reapply or provide biometrics and the response was always just wait, but also that the wait it ‘indefinite’. With the withdrawal of application they have also said that the withdrawal itself takes up to 70 days which is why they don’t recommend it and tell you to wait. Also when I try to login now I says service unavailable for the past week... does yours say the same? Also, did you write to your MP? I’m writing an email this week - maybe something will come out of it ....
Hi Jamiemi,

I did write to my MP and they wrote to the Home office on the 12th of June to follow up on my case. I called the HO this morning and was told that they have now sent me a biometrics appointment letter which I should receive sometime this week. I hope this will finally settle everything and I do think it has a lot to do with my MP getting in touch with them. What I am not certain of is how long the final decision will take after the biometrics appointment 🤔
Saw this after my other response, which is now irrelevant. After your biometrics appointment, you can expect a CoA in another 2 weeks and a decision letter in another week or. The BRC will turn up a week after the letter.

Zenzo23
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Zenzo23 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:06 am

Zenzo23 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Hi everyone

Im a non-EU spouse of EU national
here is my timeline

Online application for EU : 20 may 2019
Online application for Non-eu : 1 june 2019
(Linked my application with my wife)

Sent her id as it didnt had chip
, received at EUSC : 7th june 2019

My biometric appointment : 5th june 2019

We both Received COA : 10 june 2019

My wife received her decision Granted Settled status : 11th june 2019

Me as a Non EU spouse still waiting which i knew already
Gave them a call yesterday asking why my wife got her decision first but im still waiting while we linked our applications together the guy was very helpful he said everything is fine we are married more than 5 years and she got settled status so you will receive decision shortly

Update everyone

Got my settled status ( ILR) on 18th of june

Summary

Online application : 1 june 2019
Biometrics : 5 june 2019
COA. : 10 june 2019
Decision ( settled ): 18 june 2019

Good luck everyone

Topsibelle
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Online application: 6 June 2019
Biometrics: 18 june 2019
COA: 19 June 2019
Decision: pending

oraake
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by oraake » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pm

ephi wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 pm
Application submitted on 12th April
Biometrics done on 09th May
COA recieved on 14th May
Decision letter sent via e-mail on 12th June



Time passes, on 12th June I recieve my letter of decision. I've been granted pre-settled.
Were you granted PS because that is what you were eligible for or was it some sort of downgrade from Settled Status?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 66140
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:01 pm

oraake wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pm
ephi wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 pm
Application submitted on 12th April
Biometrics done on 09th May
COA recieved on 14th May
Decision letter sent via e-mail on 12th June



Time passes, on 12th June I recieve my letter of decision. I've been granted pre-settled.
Were you granted PS because that is what you were eligible for or was it some sort of downgrade from Settled Status?
The user only moved to the UK with their EU spouse in January this year after obtaining a family permit so pre settled status is correct in this case.

eea-route-applications/residence-card-o ... l#p1763851
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

erissonroso
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:30 pm
Brazil

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by erissonroso » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm

gini852 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 pm
Something has gone VERY wrong with my application...

My timeline:
Application submitted: 1 May
Biometrics: 18 May (this was the earliest weekend slot available, and I had to pay £100 for it since I couldn't make weekdays)
COA: Not received even after 3 weeks.

I called the EU Settlement Scheme hotline earlier this week, noting that it was very odd that others who'd gotten their biometrics done after me already had COA/even a decision but I hadn't even gotten a COA. They realised that my application was still missing an "FES" image (the Home Office personnel admitted he had no idea what this is). He promised to follow up. Today I got a call from the Settlement Scheme and it's BAD NEWS all the way.

They said that I'd done everything right but the missing FES is related to a "known technical error" on the Sopa Steria side. Although they are trying to resolve the issue, there is "no timeline" (their words) as to when this will be resolved.

Me: But if it's a system issue, surely others would have the same problem? I seem to be the only one going through this.
Them: No, no. It seems to be a sporadic issue so happens occasionally only.

Honestly? That smells really fishy to me - like human error that someone is too afraid to admit to.

Since there was no timeline as to when the issue could be resolved, I asked if I could withdraw my application and apply anew. This request was rejected. Said that's not possible to withdraw once the biometrics have been taken.

So... in short, I'm stuck in limbo, until the end of time or when this "tech glitch" resolves itself, whichever comes first (my money's on the former).

I'm out of ideas. If anyone has suggestions on how I can escalate/resolve this, please let me know!
Hi,
Same here.
Biometrics taken:25/04/19
Never received COA
Contacted EU settlement scheme 3 times over the phone, wrote an email once to which I received a reply saying all’s well, biometrics have been linked to application, it’s with a case worker.
Called them again this morning and person on the line said I had to contact UKVCAS as my biometrics were not sent. Told him I received and email saying they had. He went then to speak with manager, came back and told me yes, some of my biometrics had been linked but FES or something was missing. Told me to contact UKVCAS, which I did, was told all had been done properly on their side. Called EU settlement again and explained what had happened, person on the line went to speak with manager, came back and told me it was a mistake on UKVCAS side, they would get in touch with them and I should receive a response in 5 days as to what to do next.
Awful mess.

gini852
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:57 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by gini852 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:42 pm

erissonroso wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm
Hi,
Same here.
Biometrics taken:25/04/19
Never received COA
Contacted EU settlement scheme 3 times over the phone, wrote an email once to which I received a reply saying all’s well, biometrics have been linked to application, it’s with a case worker.
Called them again this morning and person on the line said I had to contact UKVCAS as my biometrics were not sent. Told him I received and email saying they had. He went then to speak with manager, came back and told me yes, some of my biometrics had been linked but FES or something was missing. Told me to contact UKVCAS, which I did, was told all had been done properly on their side. Called EU settlement again and explained what had happened, person on the line went to speak with manager, came back and told me it was a mistake on UKVCAS side, they would get in touch with them and I should receive a response in 5 days as to what to do next.
Awful mess.
That is REALLY unnerving. I called the EU Surinder Singh route hotline again recently and they said it's now fine and with a case worker and I should be getting a COA soon. But still waiting for that COA. They really have zero idea what's going on. Did you get your biometrics done at the Croyden centre by any chance? UKVCAS/Sopra Steria is just AWFUL. Let me know how you get on. If things improve my side I'll let you know too.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:44 pm

I got my COA more then 6 weeks ago today they send me this email. I am sure it's by mistake because they won't send COA to me if i didn't submit Biometrics
Attachments
Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.42.35.png
Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.42.35.png (140.19 KiB) Viewed 664 times
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Stamp: 12/2009 - 03/2010
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
Eu Settlement Scheme : 01/05/ 2019
Biometrics: 01/05/2019
COA: 03/05/2019
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019

gini852
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:57 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by gini852 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:50 pm

gini852 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:42 pm
erissonroso wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm
Hi,
Same here.
Biometrics taken:25/04/19
Never received COA
Contacted EU settlement scheme 3 times over the phone, wrote an email once to which I received a reply saying all’s well, biometrics have been linked to application, it’s with a case worker.
Called them again this morning and person on the line said I had to contact UKVCAS as my biometrics were not sent. Told him I received and email saying they had. He went then to speak with manager, came back and told me yes, some of my biometrics had been linked but FES or something was missing. Told me to contact UKVCAS, which I did, was told all had been done properly on their side. Called EU settlement again and explained what had happened, person on the line went to speak with manager, came back and told me it was a mistake on UKVCAS side, they would get in touch with them and I should receive a response in 5 days as to what to do next.
Awful mess.
That is REALLY unnerving. I called the EU Surinder Singh route hotline again recently and they said it's now fine and with a case worker and I should be getting a COA soon. But still waiting for that COA. They really have zero idea what's going on. Did you get your biometrics done at the Croyden centre by any chance? UKVCAS/Sopra Steria is just AWFUL. Let me know how you get on. If things improve my side I'll let you know too.
Note: I typed "E U S S" (minus spaces) and somehow this got automatically converted to Surinder Singh after I hit "post". Strange. Obviously I was referring to the settlement scheme.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 66140
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:52 pm

gini852 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:50 pm
gini852 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:42 pm
erissonroso wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm
Hi,
Same here.
Biometrics taken:25/04/19
Never received COA
Contacted EU settlement scheme 3 times over the phone, wrote an email once to which I received a reply saying all’s well, biometrics have been linked to application, it’s with a case worker.
Called them again this morning and person on the line said I had to contact UKVCAS as my biometrics were not sent. Told him I received and email saying they had. He went then to speak with manager, came back and told me yes, some of my biometrics had been linked but FES or something was missing. Told me to contact UKVCAS, which I did, was told all had been done properly on their side. Called EU settlement again and explained what had happened, person on the line went to speak with manager, came back and told me it was a mistake on UKVCAS side, they would get in touch with them and I should receive a response in 5 days as to what to do next.
Awful mess.
That is REALLY unnerving. I called the EU Surinder Singh route hotline again recently and they said it's now fine and with a case worker and I should be getting a COA soon. But still waiting for that COA. They really have zero idea what's going on. Did you get your biometrics done at the Croyden centre by any chance? UKVCAS/Sopra Steria is just AWFUL. Let me know how you get on. If things improve my side I'll let you know too.
Note: I typed "E U S S" (minus spaces) and somehow this got automatically converted to Surinder Singh after I hit "post". Strange. Obviously I was referring to the settlement scheme.
It is because the double s letters on the forum refers to surinder Singh route and not settlement scheme.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gini852
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:57 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by gini852 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:29 pm

@erissonroso

I called the EU settlement line again and the lady (after double checking with supervisor) said that all cases involving a missing FES like ours have been escalated and put in a separate queue that is being handled by senior case workers. They are "investigating". Let's see how long it'll take to resolve this mess.

erissonroso
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:30 pm
Brazil

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by erissonroso » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:50 am

gini852 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:42 pm
erissonroso wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm
Hi,
Same here.
Biometrics taken:25/04/19
Never received COA
Contacted EU settlement scheme 3 times over the phone, wrote an email once to which I received a reply saying all’s well, biometrics have been linked to application, it’s with a case worker.
Called them again this morning and person on the line said I had to contact UKVCAS as my biometrics were not sent. Told him I received and email saying they had. He went then to speak with manager, came back and told me yes, some of my biometrics had been linked but FES or something was missing. Told me to contact UKVCAS, which I did, was told all had been done properly on their side. Called EU settlement again and explained what had happened, person on the line went to speak with manager, came back and told me it was a mistake on UKVCAS side, they would get in touch with them and I should receive a response in 5 days as to what to do next.
Awful mess.
That is REALLY unnerving. I called the EU Surinder Singh route hotline again recently and they said it's now fine and with a case worker and I should be getting a COA soon. But still waiting for that COA. They really have zero idea what's going on. Did you get your biometrics done at the Croyden centre by any chance? UKVCAS/Sopra Steria is just AWFUL. Let me know how you get on. If things improve my side I'll let you know too.

Hi,
Yep, Croydon Centre!
Sure, I’ll let you know how things go here on my side, my current residence card is due to expire in August, so they’ll have to sort it out ASAP otherwise I’ll be in limbo.
Best of luck for us!

cjramirezs
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 am
Spain

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by cjramirezs » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Application for pre-settled status with EEA family permit

Application submitted on 31th May
Biometrics was done on 11th June
COA received on 19th June
Email received: 19th June
Evidence of residence to cover the following period(s):
- Evidence dated within the six months before your application

Someone (same boat)???

Post Reply
cron