Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Time to get the CoA or final decision as first time BRC applicant in new system

Poll ended at Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Within 2 weeks of biometrics appointment
38
41%
Within 1 month of biometrics appointment
21
23%
Within 3 months of biometrics appointment
4
4%
Have not received anything yet (2 weeks not up)
14
15%
Have not received anything for more than 3 months.
15
16%
Received after 3 months.
1
1%
 
Total votes: 93

askmeplz82
Diamond Member
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Any NON EU here applied without EU national Documents ? I'm separated from my EEA national and she won't give me photocopy of her ID and Residency proof. So annoying.
Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I already have Settled Status . They called me after 2 months on 6th July asking for my EU family member Residency Proof. I had her national insurance number . I told the case worker my Ex won't help me. After 10 days Settled Status confirmed

UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Stamp: 12/2009 - 03/2010
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
Eu Settlement Scheme : 01/05/ 2019
Biometrics: 01/05/2019
COA: 03/05/2019
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Stamp: 12/2009 - 03/2010
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
Eu Settlement Scheme : 01/05/ 2019
Biometrics: 01/05/2019
COA: 03/05/2019
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019

Nasara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:26 am
Ghana

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Nasara1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 am

Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Any NON EU here applied without EU national Documents ? I'm separated from my EEA national and she won't give me photocopy of her ID and Residency proof. So annoying.
Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I fall in same category.Got separated from wife 6 yrs ago.Had my divorce last year.I applied with documents showing we were living together for the first 4 months of our marriage (bills).My wife has now changed her name too.

My time tine
Application submitted 02/06/2019
Biometric done 09/06/2019
CoA received 19/06/2019

Still waiting for the final outcome.I called resolution centre several time.Same message they kept on telling me.Your application in progress waiting for a case worker .The last time I called they told me my case is not straight forward ,it has been passed to a senior case worker.

Has anyone got similar experience of their case being passed to a senior case worker.Thanks guys.This forum has been so helpful.God bless you are.

Teffteff
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Ecuador

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Teffteff » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am

Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer

ariskar
Member of Standing
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm
Location: Westminster, London
Mood:
Greece

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by ariskar » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:15 am

Teffteff wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am
Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer
My wife applied 30 June, got CoA 19 July, no answer yet.

iibdii
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by iibdii » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:26 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:26 pm
Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Any NON EU here applied without EU national Documents ? I'm separated from my EEA national and she won't give me photocopy of her ID and Residency proof. So annoying.
Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I already have Settled Status . They called me after 2 months on 6th July asking for my EU family member Residency Proof. I had her national insurance number . I told the case worker my Ex won't help me. After 10 days Settled Status confirmed

UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Stamp: 12/2009 - 03/2010
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
Eu Settlement Scheme : 01/05/ 2019
Biometrics: 01/05/2019
COA: 03/05/2019
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Can i ask what kind of phone number did they call from?
After submitting evidence i did receive a phone call which i missed it was from some recruitment company in Leicester but on googling number they dont do any spam calls so i was wondering if i missed their call or was it just a spammer

Teffteff
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Ecuador

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Teffteff » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am

Teffteff wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am
Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer
!!! Excellent news!!! I got my email confirmation with my settlement status... I just need to know how long does it take for the resident card to be sent ...

asadaqeel
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 5:50 pm
Mood:

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by asadaqeel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:47 am

Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am
Teffteff wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am
Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer
!!! Excellent news!!! I got my email confirmation with my settlement status... I just need to know how long does it take for the resident card to be sent ...

Congratulations Mate

hrak1978
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by hrak1978 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:49 am

Congrats mate
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Adnane2015
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Adnane2015 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Applied 7th June
still on their waiting games .... !

asadaqeel
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 5:50 pm
Mood:

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by asadaqeel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am
Teffteff wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am
Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer
!!! Excellent news!!! I got my email confirmation with my settlement status... I just need to know how long does it take for the resident card to be sent ...
Hi Mate,

What documents did you provide ?
Did you applied through retained rights ?
Were you able to provide you eu partner ID ?

Thanks

iibdii
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by iibdii » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Congratulations teffteff great news

askmeplz82
Diamond Member
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:36 am

iibdii wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:26 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:26 pm
Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Any NON EU here applied without EU national Documents ? I'm separated from my EEA national and she won't give me photocopy of her ID and Residency proof. So annoying.
Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I already have Settled Status . They called me after 2 months on 6th July asking for my EU family member Residency Proof. I had her national insurance number . I told the case worker my Ex won't help me. After 10 days Settled Status confirmed

UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Stamp: 12/2009 - 03/2010
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
Eu Settlement Scheme : 01/05/ 2019
Biometrics: 01/05/2019
COA: 03/05/2019
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Can i ask what kind of phone number did they call from?
After submitting evidence i did receive a phone call which i missed it was from some recruitment company in Leicester but on googling number they dont do any spam calls so i was wondering if i missed their call or was it just a spammer
Numbers r hidden
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Stamp: 12/2009 - 03/2010
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
Eu Settlement Scheme : 01/05/ 2019
Biometrics: 01/05/2019
COA: 03/05/2019
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019

Kamote0926
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 am
Bolivia

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Kamote0926 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:42 am

Hello guys, i hope someone can enlighten me as ive been having a sleepless night for the past few weeks. My application for settlement scheme submitted 22nd of july, biometric done 8th of August, untill today, i havent recieved any confirmation from home office. My application linked to my eu wife application for this scheme. My question is, my eu wife has been out in the uk since Dec.2008, she went back to spain for medical reason, and she has just decided to apply last July 20 for the settlement scheme, but she still in spain when she applied.. do you guys think this will affect the result of our application? Thank you.

daddyzico
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 am
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by daddyzico » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Nasara1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 am
Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Any NON EU here applied without EU national Documents ? I'm separated from my EEA national and she won't give me photocopy of her ID and Residency proof. So annoying.
Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I fall in same category.Got separated from wife 6 yrs ago.Had my divorce last year.I applied with documents showing we were living together for the first 4 months of our marriage (bills).My wife has now changed her name too.

My time tine
Application submitted 02/06/2019
Biometric done 09/06/2019
CoA received 19/06/2019

Still waiting for the final outcome.I called resolution centre several time.Same message they kept on telling me.Your application in progress waiting for a case worker .The last time I called they told me my case is not straight forward ,it has been passed to a senior case worker.

Has anyone got similar experience of their case being passed to a senior case worker.Thanks guys.This forum has been so helpful.God bless you are.
Mine is passed on to a senior caseworker as well. From my experience and what I understand from other guys in similar position, cases with senior caseworkers takes longer to decide.

I got my COA in the first week of May, heard nothing until I contacted my MP and and also emailed them. I then received an email in July asking for a valid ID of my ex-spouse.

I could only provide a copy of the expired ID so it was turned over to a senior caseworker. Since July, I am yet to get any feedback from them.
I guess those senior caseworkers aint interested in our case - Settled Status applications through ROR that are not able to provide valid ID of the ex-spouse.

DrSSKhan
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:25 am
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by DrSSKhan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello guys! I hope someone will be able to calm me down and help me because I am extremely anxious and worried. I am a doctor by profession and my Irish national wife is dr as well. I joined her on a visit visa and I dont have any previous resident cards or family permits. Meanwhile she got a job so we decided to settle here and I applied for pre-settled status. My wife being an Irish national didn't apply for pre settlement so I applied just for myself. Here are my dates:

Application submitted: 14th Aug
Biometrics: 20th Aug

Now its been 3 weeks and no COA received so far

Called them multiple times and they give the same reply that everything is fine, your evidences look great, huge volume of applications, cant give a timeline.

I am frustrated because I got a job offer from a nearby hospital and I want to join asap to stop having any career breaks but I can't work on visit visa and I need the presettlement.

Now my questions are;

1) is there anything else I can do except for waiting?

2) does my case look complicated ? My application is different from others because first I am on visit visa and secondly my spouse have not applied so no linking of applications. Does it complicate the matter?

3) is there any point of involving the local MP? Can he help expedite the matter?

4)will emailing and calling repeatedly to HO fasten my application even lil bit?

Please help

@CR001 @iibdii @hrak1978

Nasara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:26 am
Ghana

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Nasara1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:07 am

daddyzico wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Nasara1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 am
Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Any NON EU here applied without EU national Documents ? I'm separated from my EEA national and she won't give me photocopy of her ID and Residency proof. So annoying.
Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I fall in same category.Got separated from wife 6 yrs ago.Had my divorce last year.I applied with documents showing we were living together for the first 4 months of our marriage (bills).My wife has now changed her name too.

My time tine
Application submitted 02/06/2019
Biometric done 09/06/2019
CoA received 19/06/2019

Still waiting for the final outcome.I called resolution centre several time.Same message they kept on telling me.Your application in progress waiting for a case worker .The last time I called they told me my case is not straight forward ,it has been passed to a senior case worker.

Has anyone got similar experience of their case being passed to a senior case worker.Thanks guys.This forum has been so helpful.God bless you are.
Mine is passed on to a senior caseworker as well. From my experience and what I understand from other guys in similar position, cases with senior caseworkers takes longer to decide.

I got my COA in the first week of May, heard nothing until I contacted my MP and and also emailed them. I then received an email in July asking for a valid ID of my ex-spouse.

I could only provide a copy of the expired ID so it was turned over to a senior caseworker. Since July, I am yet to get any feedback from them.
I guess those senior caseworkers aint interested in our case - Settled Status applications through ROR that are not able to provide valid ID of the ex-spouse.
Let's pray and hope these guys will resolve our cases sooner.

Nasara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:26 am
Ghana

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Nasara1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 am

Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am
Teffteff wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am
Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer
!!! Excellent news!!! I got my email confirmation with my settlement status... I just need to know how long does it take for the resident card to be sent ...
CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!!

dayus85
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:11 am

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by dayus85 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 am

Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am
Teffteff wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am
Teffteff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm
N123 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am
:roll:
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR DECESSION

Can you please kindly update yours waiting time .TIA
I applied on the 27 of July, my biometrics were taken on the 7th of August... I am still waiting, I haven’t even received my COA ... nothing, I have called them they admitted that my application is taking longer than normal, and the only reason it seems to be that I am not actually a EU citizen. They actually told me that they can’t tell me how much longer it is going to take, it could be a week or several months. This is mental, when you go to the guidelines it does not mention MONTHS...
......

Quick update just in case someone is waiting as long as me ...

After a month of submitting my biometrics, I have finally received an email wit the Certificate Of Application... now who knows how much longer I have to wait for the actual answer
!!! Excellent news!!! I got my email confirmation with my settlement status... I just need to know how long does it take for the resident card to be sent ...
Hello Teffteff,congratulations on the good news .

I submitted my application on July 28 2019
Biometric Done on August 14 2019

Till now ,nothing heard from them ,I keep bombarding them with calls,many of the guys at the resolution centre are not helpful at all ,they just give you the same reply that everything is fine ,that you just need to wait .I even need to speak to one of their manager recently about not sending a COA immediately they receive an application,cos that's the norm with Home Office .
But my Ex partner who's an EU citizen is separated from me but we lived together for 4 years .

Also the last person I spoke to this last Monday at the resolution centre was extremely helpful ,he looked into my application and said there's no reason why I won't get the settled status as I submitted all that's needed , he said he will put a note on my application to escalate the decision so I can attend to some family need that depends on my settled status.

I only have my Ex partner expired ID as well.

daddyzico
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 am
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by daddyzico » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:47 am

Nasara1 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:07 am
daddyzico wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Nasara1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 am
Misfits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm


Hey, yes your case is same as mine but still have not heard from HO yet.
Did you hear from them ?
I fall in same category.Got separated from wife 6 yrs ago.Had my divorce last year.I applied with documents showing we were living together for the first 4 months of our marriage (bills).My wife has now changed her name too.

My time tine
Application submitted 02/06/2019
Biometric done 09/06/2019
CoA received 19/06/2019

Still waiting for the final outcome.I called resolution centre several time.Same message they kept on telling me.Your application in progress waiting for a case worker .The last time I called they told me my case is not straight forward ,it has been passed to a senior case worker.

Has anyone got similar experience of their case being passed to a senior case worker.Thanks guys.This forum has been so helpful.God bless you are.
Mine is passed on to a senior caseworker as well. From my experience and what I understand from other guys in similar position, cases with senior caseworkers takes longer to decide.

I got my COA in the first week of May, heard nothing until I contacted my MP and and also emailed them. I then received an email in July asking for a valid ID of my ex-spouse.

I could only provide a copy of the expired ID so it was turned over to a senior caseworker. Since July, I am yet to get any feedback from them.
I guess those senior caseworkers aint interested in our case - Settled Status applications through ROR that are not able to provide valid ID of the ex-spouse.
Let's pray and hope these guys will resolve our cases sooner.
Hopefully, that haven't chucked ours somewhere - those of us who couldn't provide of ex-spouse's valid ID are being treated differently.

Application started in April with COA in first week of May and still nothing. Over 5 months, and still, zilch.

Askım12700
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:21 am
Turkey

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Askım12700 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

My time time Non-EU
Already pre-settle
Application submitted 29/08
Biometric done already I have
CoA received 29/08
FINAL email :SETTLE 12/09

Post Reply
cron