ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement Scheme - BRC Delivery

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sofia81
Newly Registered
Russia

EU Settlement Scheme - BRC Delivery

Post by Sofia81 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:46 am

Hi all,

For those who got their decision in June, how long did it take to receive a BRC? It has been 7 working days for me post a decision letter and still nothing.

I need to travel urgently soon.

Thanks in advance!

kamoe

Re: EU Settlement Scheme - BRC Delivery

Post by kamoe » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:06 am

Did you provide biometrics? What's your full timeline? (I tried to reconstruct your timeline from your previous messages but the information is quite fragmented, can you please clarify?)
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Sofia81
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Sofia81 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:40 pm

kamoe wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:06 am
Did you provide biometrics? What's your full timeline? (I tried to reconstruct your timeline from your previous messages but the information is quite fragmented, can you please clarify?)
I have provided biometrics in March and received pre-settled status on 2nd of June. Called the resolution centre, they said they cannot check whether BRC is in progress and etc and I should just wait till 10 days and then contact them.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:46 pm

OK, thanks for clarifying. I was just asking because, as you might know, the issuing of the BRC is not automatic, and A LOT of people wrongly believe that by simply applying for the status itself using the app they'll get a new card, which is not true. Good to hear that's not your case.

Seems like you should not be waiting too long now. (Sorry I cannot be of more help!)
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.