ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement Scheme Surinder Singh Paper Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LiyanaLiyana
Newly Registered

EU Settlement Scheme Surinder Singh Paper Application

Post by LiyanaLiyana » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:55 am

Hi! What questions are asked on the paper form? Does it ask for travel history or immigration history? Is the form long and complicated? I am so worried. Please help me! Thank you!

Roscoe1
Newly Registered

Re: EU Settlement Scheme Surinder Singh Paper Application

Post by Roscoe1 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:17 am

They are basic question, like the relationship between the applicant and sponsor, the questions, I think are used to determine whether the application is the right one for the individual.

NatCam
Georgia

Re: EU Settlement Scheme Surinder Singh Paper Application

Post by NatCam » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:21 pm

It is similar to the EEA 2 application: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -03-19.pdf (Surinder Singh). If you already have a card then you don't have to answer same questions.
Yes, you will have to answer the questions about your immigration and travel history.
Have you been illegal in the UK? Why are so worried?