ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Application - Non EEA Wife

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Matrix_Neo1
Newly Registered

EUSS Application - Non EEA Wife

Post by Matrix_Neo1 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:11 am

Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance if this question has already been answered, but I couldn't find any information.

The situation...

EEA Husband (Greece) with Pre Settled Status since May 2021.

Non EEA wife (Albanian) with an Albanian passport but living legally in Greece.

2x EEA children with Greek Passports.

Want to bring wife over. My understanding is that I start the application online and provide the usual docs - Marriage Certificate, Biometrics etc...

Is there anything else that they may require? Wife was previously an Asylum Seeker in the UK but returned voluntarily in 2005. I'm hoping this won't cause any issues.

Once wife gets EUSS visa to come to the UK what application do I need to make to extend her stay to a more permanent one?

Finally, the kids....As I said, they are both Greek Passport Holders which means that they don't need a visa to come here...But, what application do I need to make to link them to my Pre-Settled status etc..

Once again, apologies in advance if these questions have already been answered...I'm new to all this and just want to make sure I have the most important information in advance.

Thank you all

secret.simon

Re: EUSS Application - Non EEA Wife

Post by secret.simon » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:00 am

Were the couple married before 31st December 2020?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Matrix_Neo1
Newly Registered

Re: EUSS Application - Non EEA Wife

Post by Matrix_Neo1 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:14 am

Yes

Well...More like 15 years ago :lol: