ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS family permit - risks of refusal?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adinaedri

EUSS family permit - risks of refusal?

Post by adinaedri » Mon May 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Hello, could a refusal of an application for EUSS family permit cause any issues in entering the UK as a visitor of a citizen of a non-visa country?
Applying for my parents in law who are non-EU, I was thinking that if their application is refused, they could still come and visit us for 3 months. I am only worried that a refusal might cause them future problems when entering the UK. Thanks!

Bazinga_

Re: EUSS family permit - risks of refusal?

Post by Bazinga_ » Mon May 17, 2021 7:11 pm

adinaedri wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:40 pm
Hello, could a refusal of an application for EUSS family permit cause any issues in entering the UK as a visitor of a citizen of a non-visa country?
Applying for my parents in law who are non-EU, I was thinking that if their application is refused, they could still come and visit us for 3 months. I am only worried that a refusal might cause them future problems when entering the UK. Thanks!
No it won’t. Every application is treated on its own merit. Best wishes on your FP application

adinaedri

Re: EUSS family permit - risks of refusal?

Post by adinaedri » Tue May 18, 2021 12:24 pm

Thank you.