ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali7770
Pakistan

EUSS Family Permit

Post by Ali7770 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:32 am

Hello Guys.
Hope everyone doing good.

I have a question regarding EUSS FP.
My mother got 10 years visit visa in March 2021 by showing his own financial conditions. that she has enough means for living in her home country.
Now my brother got Pre-settle status in UK and wants to apply EUSS FP for mother. but the thing is that my brother don't have evidence to prove that he send money to mother every month. and also my mother got visit visa recently on the basis of own financial support.

In home office site they mentioned that dependcy assumed until 30 june 2021.(does it mean if my brother apply EUSS FP for mother, he doesn't need to shoe these dependcy evidences. )

kindly share you ideas.

Many Thanks

oderaam
Newly Registered

Re: EUSS Family Permit

Post by oderaam » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:09 am

That's what it means. From 1 July 2021, you will need to show evidence of her dependency