ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS pre-settled application for brother (holding EUSS family permit)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cardigun
Newly Registered
Ireland

EUSS pre-settled application for brother (holding EUSS family permit)

Post by cardigun » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Hi
I am an Irish citizen living and working in UK since 2018. I have pre-settled status also.
I applied for EEA family permit for my brother(Indian citizen) to join me in UK in Dec 2020 (before deadline). The application was refused. After that I filed an appeal which was allowed. My brother finally got "EUSS Family permit" (not eea family permit) in June 2022 for 6 months. He entered UK in July 2022. He is living with me now.

Can someone guide me please how to proceed with his EUSS pre-settled status application? He just have his Indian passport and the EUSS family permit vignette sticker in the passport. He does not have biometric residence card/permit.
The online application for EUSS joining family members doesnot have extended family option.
So how to apply?

Please reply urgently if you can

Thank you

Nata2007
Newly Registered
Georgia

Re: EUSS pre-settled application for brother (holding EUSS family permit)

Post by Nata2007 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:44 am

Contact the EU Resolution Centre using this link:

https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... 1651825119