ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further Submission processing time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nyachi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Further Submission processing time

Post by Nyachi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 am

I did further submission in Liverpool on 09/10/2018! Have heard anything till now! In March 2019 sent further information on the application as my older daughter who’s application was linked to mine had change in circumstance she’s now classed as an adult dependant child because of disability! We initially applied for asylum in April 2017 and got refused at upper tribunal in May 2018! So it’s been 9 months since doing the further submission in Liverpool. Can I write to ask how long further waiting

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Further Submission processing time

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:17 pm

I don't fully understand the whole picture.

What did you submit to Liverpool?

Nyachi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Nyachi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm

I did a ‘further submission’ or fresh claim! After my initial application was rejected and even after having appealed! So I did a further submission with evidence that was tendered in court before

Nyachi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Nyachi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm

With evidence that was not tendered in court before