ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO letter urging to send back RP due to printing error

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daygi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

HO letter urging to send back RP due to printing error

Post by daygi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi All

20/07/2017 received a letter from HO telling me there was a error while printing your PR and your Footer and header need to be changed therefore, send us your PR and its going to take 5 working days.

I phoned them up and told them that I will be traveling the next day which i did and they told me to take the latter with me. I have spent 5 weeks outside the UK and when I came back the immigration officer told me there was a problem with my Pr and I have told him I have received this letter, he told me to wait then he went inside and called the home office an they told him to destroy my current PR and they going to send me a new PR soon. thing is its already 2 weeks now since they said soon.

I have also asked the immigration officer at the airport if my status is going to change or not, and he told me no it won't change its just they made mistake and they have to correct it by writing residence card and EU family member or something.

I am a family member of a EU national and have received my PR after 5 months from the date i have applied.

Any of you guys has the same letter or issue ?

Malikss

Re: HO letter urging to send back RP due to printing error

Post by Malikss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Dont worry you will recive your p r very soon yes there is some errors i heard about it on your pr they write permit where they need to write card so basically permit they r giving for those peoples who apply from outside the country and they r giving it for time limitation e.g 6 months. So dont worry and be happy soon u will recive your correct pr card...

daygi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by daygi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 am

Thanks Malik. It got me bit worry because i read in other posts people are still waiting and the HO said 5 working days

daygi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by daygi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:24 am

Malikss wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 pm
Dont worry you will recive your p r very soon yes there is some errors i heard about it on your pr they write permit where they need to write card so basically permit they r giving for those peoples who apply from outside the country and they r giving it for time limitation e.g 6 months. So dont worry and be happy soon u will recive your correct pr card...
Thanks Malik. It got me bit worry because i read in other posts people are still waiting and the HO said 5 working days

hiddenfriend1
BANNED

Post by hiddenfriend1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:48 pm

daygi wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 am
You need to email them on BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Expalin & complain them everything about long wait & you need you RC urgently. You would get reply most probably next working day or after one working day.

Try to email them few times as it would surely help because I did same & every time I got different reply until I got reply with all detail & explanation on Friday with reference number from DX to rearrange my delivery. I booked already & I would receive my RC this coming week.

I sent my RC to replace on 21st of August because I was travelling so travelled with incorrect RC but on my return to UK, I gave them to replace. I not only sent them letter twice on their given postal address but emailed them few times.

daygi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by daygi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Thats great, I hope you get your soon mate and keep us updated.

I will do the same and let you know when i get mine as well

Take care mate.

daygi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by daygi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am

hiddenfriend1 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:48 pm
daygi wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 am
You need to email them on BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Expalin & complain them everything about long wait & you need you RC urgently. You would get reply most probably next working day or after one working day.

Try to email them few times as it would surely help because I did same & every time I got different reply until I got reply with all detail & explanation on Friday with reference number from DX to rearrange my delivery. I booked already & I would receive my RC this coming week.

I sent my RC to replace on 21st of August because I was travelling so travelled with incorrect RC but on my return to UK, I gave them to replace. I not only sent them letter twice on their given postal address but emailed them few times.
Mate I have sent about 60 emails and no one replies ?
I really need to travel urgently and i can't get hold of anyone, I spoke to them on the phone they said is nothing to do with us, No getting replay on the emails, My Mum is in the hospital and i need to travel urgently and I am really stock with this now.

hiddenfriend1
BANNED

Post by hiddenfriend1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 pm

I hope you get your problem sorted. It is quite strange because I sent them emails exactly 4 times & every time I was replied & with in one week, I received my RC.

P.S. Apology for replying late because I was away.