ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office telephone number

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

minnie77
Newly Registered

Home office telephone number

Post by minnie77 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 am

Hi,

Does anyone one know the home office telephone number that will be answer by a real human instead of machine?

Our application for EEA3 & 4 were already over 7 months...

I just want to check the status of our applications.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mandy

minnie77
Newly Registered

Post by minnie77 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 am

Update :

Still call the same number : 08450105200

Choose 1 then 2

Finally talked to somebody

Have been told our applications are at the final stage, we should have our passport back shortly.

Going to travel at the end of August, they suggest we should have our passports by that time.

humanist
Newly Registered

Post by humanist » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 am

I called this number today, choosing option 1 then 2, to enquire about the status of my EEA4 application.

For a surprise the lady, who answered the phone, was not rude like most UKBA employees. She put me on hold for about 4-5 minutes and then only told me that the application is in process and she could not give me any time frame. So, basically, no useful information :-(

lina katen
Newly Registered

Post by lina katen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 am

There are few other people including me who are in the same situation. I have been waiting for 5 months and 1 week. Can you please post your comments on the thread below. You are more likly to get people in the same situation.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 3&start=60