ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HOW TO PROVE YOUR STATUS?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

HOW TO PROVE YOUR STATUS?

Post by kunfayakun » Wed May 12, 2021 5:54 am

Hi there Hope you all well,

I need some advice on this situation please, any advice will be highly appreciated.

Basically, When applied for the RC as a family member of an eu citizen, home office provide a certifiacte of registration which we can prove to the employer the right to work. However when the RC refused, appeal lodged against the home office, and won the appeal after 9 months.

what is the status during the 9 months appeal period? because this student finance is saying this appeal period is not a legal residency. is there anyway that we can do something about it? any legislation please? my partner is very upset about it.

Someone please help.

Thank you
Regards
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

secret.simon

Re: HOW TO PROVE YOUR STATUS?

Post by secret.simon » Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 pm

What is the relationship between the EU citizen and the family member?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: HOW TO PROVE YOUR STATUS?

Post by kunfayakun » Tue May 18, 2021 3:15 am

Hi the relationship is to the EU citizen is married wife,

Thanks
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun