ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HOW TO REQUEST FOR PASSPORTS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrak1978
Member of Standing

HOW TO REQUEST FOR PASSPORTS

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:36 am

Dear Seniors, members,

I got Settled status under EU Settlement Scheme. But my previous passports are still with Home Office.

Does anyone have any info where to or how request them back? Any address or email address if any one have any info.

Please advise so that I can request the passport.

Many thanks.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

NatCam
Georgia

Re: HOW TO REQUEST FOR PASSPORTS

Post by NatCam » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 am

Which address did you send your passports to? Write to the same address with enclosed pre-paid envelope. Do you have the copies? Send the copies as well, or indicate passport numbers.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:42 pm

When I submitted my ILR LR application to HO in 2017 I sent my 3 passport. After the refusal I only received documents not the passport.

So most probably they kept my passport.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:21 pm

I see... Still, write to them on the same address.
It won't hurt.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:11 am

@Natcam

Thank you.

But I found a link for sending a request to return the document. A friend of mine told me he requested 3 times and they returned his documents in just 9 days.