ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to send missing documents?

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
Denise1313
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:25 pm

How to send missing documents?

Post by Denise1313 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:20 pm

I was trying to find similar question but i have failed so i do apologise in advance if i am asking the same question again.
I was refused permanent residence card due to 2 missing papers. I have managed to collect them but i am not sure about this:
1. Do i have to fill the application form again?
2. Do i pay again £65?
3. Do i send it to the same address i sent my previous one?
4. Do i have to send back all my documents or only the missing ones?
I would very much appreciate your help.
Thank you so much in advance.

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 25158
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Denise1313 wrote:I was trying to find similar question but i have failed so i do apologise in advance if i am asking the same question again.
I was refused permanent residence card due to 2 missing papers. I have managed to collect them but i am not sure about this:
1. Do i have to fill the application form again? YES
2. Do i pay again £65? YES
3. Do i send it to the same address i sent my previous one? YES
4. Do i have to send back all my documents or only the missing ones? ALL DOCUMENTS
I would very much appreciate your help.
Thank you so much in advance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

vndpag
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by vndpag » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi

Please if you kindly share your experience what documents you were missing ? I did apply in June for PR and I send some additional documents in September.

If you share your experience it will help other in this forum

thank you
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

Denise1313
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by Denise1313 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi, sure!
I was unemployed for few months, claiming benfits. Sent everything but didn't have a letter saying that i was activelly looking for a work (you don't get benefits if you fail this but if HO wants an excuse, they just find it). For that reason they asked me for documents between 2005 and 2011 (previously sent 2011 to 2016).
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Wise
BANNED
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:43 am
Germany

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by Wise » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Hmmm, this is part of the trick to track many EU citizens that have been a burden to a member state by claiming some benefit for too long e.g Housing Benefit is a red line in their previous years of living in UK. By your post the caseworker shouldn't have requested for anything as you have provided treaty right of 2011-2016.

Do what Casa advise you to do and add a note to point out the extra documents you're sending with the new application and hope you will be okay.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Basia1
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 am

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by Basia1 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:52 am

Right. Hold on! Why does she has to send documyfor different period?! She already proved that she aquired PR during 2011-2016! Case worker can't just pick and choose from when they want our documentation!
Basia

NuNo1983
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 am

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by NuNo1983 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:02 am

Basia1 wrote:Right. Hold on! Why does she has to send documyfor different period?! She already proved that she aquired PR during 2011-2016! Case worker can't just pick and choose from when they want our documentation!
Basia
I agree with you. Why they are asking for documents from different period? This does not make sense to me. Sorry.

noajthan
Moderator
Posts: 14911
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 am
Location: UK

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by noajthan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:48 pm

NuNo1983 wrote:
Basia1 wrote:Right. Hold on! Why does she has to send documyfor different period?! She already proved that she aquired PR during 2011-2016! Case worker can't just pick and choose from when they want our documentation!
Basia
I agree with you. Why they are asking for documents from different period? This does not make sense to me. Sorry.
You do not tell caseworker when PR was acquired.
There is no question on PR form such as "tell me when you think your qualifying period was". In some cases how would applicant even know.

Applicant simply submits information/evidence of their timeline and activities in UK and caseworker determines if she will confirm applicant has acquired PR.

if OP was in UK from 2005 then clearly caseworker wants to see all activities and residence in UK (and absences from UK) from 2005.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

NuNo1983
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 am

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by NuNo1983 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:36 pm

noajthan wrote:
NuNo1983 wrote:
Basia1 wrote:Right. Hold on! Why does she has to send documyfor different period?! She already proved that she aquired PR during 2011-2016! Case worker can't just pick and choose from when they want our documentation!
Basia
I agree with you. Why they are asking for documents from different period? This does not make sense to me. Sorry.
You do not tell caseworker when PR was acquired.
There is no question on PR form such as "tell me when you think your qualifying period was". In some cases how would applicant even know.

Applicant simply submits information/evidence of their timeline and activities in UK and caseworker determines if she will confirm applicant has acquired PR.

if OP was in UK from 2005 then clearly caseworker wants to see all activities and residence in UK (and absences from UK) from 2005.
So, if for example you have been continiously working for last 5 years without any breaks and you know this is only your qualifing period you still need to provide all documents since you entered the country? By all documents I mean (employment contracts or payslips or unemployment confirmation prior last 5 years). How about if for example you entered UK in 2005 and you have been unemployed several times and have not been claiming benefits?

Basia1
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 am

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by Basia1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:43 pm

[quote]You do not tell caseworker when PR was acquired.
There is no question on PR form such as "tell me when you think your qualifying period was". In some cases how would applicant even know.

Applicant simply submits information/evidence of their timeline and activities in UK and caseworker determines if she will confirm applicant has acquired PR.

if OP was in UK from 2005 then clearly caseworker wants to see all activities and residence in UK (and absences from UK) from 2005.[quote]

And you know that for sure or you just guessing??
I suggest check the website Free Movement by Colin Yeo - immigration lawyer who advise in his book to send only documents relevant to the 5 year period!

Basia1
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 am

Re: How to send missing documents?

Post by Basia1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:48 pm

Noajthan you might have some knowledge but I have found that your advice isn't always correct!
As for everyone looking how to apply for DCPR check out the Free Movement. You can download an Ebook which takes you step by step through the process! It's author is an immigrant lawyer who deals with this matter on daily basis.

Locked
cron