ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I WANT TO DIVORCE MY EEA WIFE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

tango20
Newly Registered

I WANT TO DIVORCE MY EEA WIFE

Post by tango20 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 pm

:evil:
first i want to say hello to everyone on this board and i hope i can find ansers to my problems here...

i am eu citizen. in 2005 i travelled to an african country with my ex-wife i loved it so much and i decided to go back the next year 2006 even though i was divorced with my wife. i met a girl there and we got married in 2007. we have been leaving in the uk since then.
my problem is that she knows i dont want children(because i am getting old and she is young) and she went and got pregnant from outside. now she have baby boy and i am not happy.
i want to divorce her but i dont want her to suffer now she has baby. but baby is not mine and i refuse my name to be on birth certificate. pls help give advice on what i will do. thank you

sultry
Newly Registered

Re: I WANT TO DIVORCE MY EEA WIFE

Post by sultry » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

tango20 wrote::evil:
first i want to say hello to everyone on this board and i hope i can find ansers to my problems here...

i am eu citizen. in 2005 i travelled to an african country with my ex-wife i loved it so much and i decided to go back the next year 2006 even though i was divorced with my wife. i met a girl there and we got married in 2007. we have been leaving in the uk since then.
my problem is that she knows i dont want children(because i am getting old and she is young) and she went and got pregnant from outside. now she have baby boy and i am not happy.
i want to divorce her but i dont want her to suffer now she has baby. but baby is not mine and i refuse my name to be on birth certificate. pls help give advice on what i will do. thank you
why don't you give it a bit more time and see if it will work out. she might be sorry for what she did.