Hi Jambo,Mcovet, Directive,
Thank you all to your valuable feedback now I understand that if EEA citizen (My wife) acquire PR 2014 she will no need to show excise treaty right in UK ? why I am asking because we are planning for children and I don't want to my wife work hard and take care the children too because her job is more physical and I want her to take care children at home because I can manage the rent, food, all bills and other expenses with my salary. So I am wondering if she stop working after 2014 I can apply PR in 2016 once my resident permit due to expire ? or still do I need to show her excise treaty right in UK as employee in 2016 ?
Please see below detail
1) I non EEA arrived in UK September 2009 ( on Student Visa valid October 2011 )
2) My wife EEA arrived in UK October 2009 (As a Employee )
3) We mate and relationship start from December 2009
4) Start Living together in February 2011 after we know closely each other
5) Married in July 2011
6) Resident permit and EEA1 received October 2011
7) Living together Feb 2011 to till now
Planning for children in 2014.
Thank you and looking for feedback on this topic