ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP REGARDING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

frontliner
Newly Registered
Ireland

NEED HELP REGARDING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

Post by frontliner » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:29 pm

I would be grateful if someone could help me out in the following matter. I am very worried and need help.

I have recently been granted Settled Status as a family member of a qualifying British citizen (Under Surinder Singh Route). I was not issued a new Biometric Residence Card (BRC) because I already hold BRC issued under the EEA regulations. Now I want to upgrade/replace BRC issued under the EEA regulations to a BRC issued under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Now here is the tricky part. When I am applying online to transfer the BRC Card then the system asks me to insert a Unique Application Number (UAN) which should is written on the decision letter of Settled Status in the format of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx means sixteen digits. But in my decision letter, there are only eight numeric numbers like 10985612 as a Unique Application Number. It is understandable because my application was under the Surinder Singh route therefore the reference number sequence is different. But when I insert these 8 digits into the online application form then the application form does not proceed further, it states an error and prompts me to insert the right sequence of numbers. I am perplexed and confused and do not know what to do? Please advise me. I look forward to your valuable advice.

Bazinga_

Re: NEED HELP REGARDING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

Post by Bazinga_ » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:41 am

frontliner wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:29 pm
I would be grateful if someone could help me out in the following matter. I am very worried and need help.

I have recently been granted Settled Status as a family member of a qualifying British citizen (Under Surinder Singh Route). I was not issued a new Biometric Residence Card (BRC) because I already hold BRC issued under the EEA regulations. Now I want to upgrade/replace BRC issued under the EEA regulations to a BRC issued under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Now here is the tricky part. When I am applying online to transfer the BRC Card then the system asks me to insert a Unique Application Number (UAN) which should is written on the decision letter of Settled Status in the format of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx means sixteen digits. But in my decision letter, there are only eight numeric numbers like 10985612 as a Unique Application Number. It is understandable because my application was under the Surinder Singh route therefore the reference number sequence is different. But when I insert these 8 digits into the online application form then the application form does not proceed further, it states an error and prompts me to insert the right sequence of numbers. I am perplexed and confused and do not know what to do? Please advise me. I look forward to your valuable advice.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It seems it is missing the first 8 numbers. Contact the EUSS resolution centre and they will help. You can call the EU Settlement Resolution Centre (SRC):
Calling from inside the UK: 0300 123 7379 Calling from outside the UK: +44 203 080 0010

frontliner
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: NEED HELP REGARDING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

Post by frontliner » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:23 pm

Thanks Bazinga for your valuable suggestions.