ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR question 5.6

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Roaring
Newly Registered
Philippines

PR question 5.6

Post by Roaring » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:12 pm

5.6 Were any of the above documents issued to you on the basis that you are, or were, the family member or extended family member of the sponsor named in section 2?
I hold an EEA family member. My partner is Portuguese. Just stuck in this question. Pleas help.

Mugen
Ukraine

Re: PR question 5.6

Post by Mugen » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Answer yes

tina_tan
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: PR question 5.6

Post by tina_tan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 am

Roaring wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:12 pm
5.6 Were any of the above documents issued to you on the basis that you are, or were, the family member or extended family member of the sponsor named in section 2?
I hold an EEA family member. My partner is Portuguese. Just stuck in this question. Pleas help.
?
Hello there!
I am also married to a Portuguese national and he's living in UK for 18yrs now and holding P.R. I am going to UK 1st week of Feb.as I received my visa which is a Family permit last Jan.10,2018. My question is, when are you going to apply for Permanent residence card? Me? I have only below 6mos. Of stay in UK once I get there,may I know if Im going to apply ASAP?

Tina Tan
Philippines