ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proving the status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Proving the status

Post by euspouse07 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:14 pm

This question is related to a friend is who is struggling to generate the share code for the purpose of right to work and rent.However, the digital status is showing a valid status ( pre settled under the EUSS) and system is generating the valid share code for for the purpose of council and driving licence .
I wonder if someone experienced the same and how to fix it
Thanks

Nyamebeye

Re: Proving the status

Post by Nyamebeye » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:53 pm

Same issue with me. I wonder why. It is very frustrating to encounter such issues if they are planning to go fully digital end of next year. I worry of the number of job loses, etc if one cannot generate share code.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:04 pm

there were IT issues with RTW code recently. Maybe something is off in their system again.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:49 pm

Thanks for the link. If this is an ongoing issue, I worry what we will do when the Permit cards fade away. I have indefinite leave and I'm completing a right to work form for a job. I can't do it now as share code is the only applicable option from their drop down menu.

simran71296
Newly Registered

Post by simran71296 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:51 pm

Hey,
I am facing the same issue. I am unable to generate share code. Because of that, I already lost two job opportunities. I dropped a mail to UKVI 10 days ago. They said they will solve the issue within 5 working days. Now, it's more than 5 days but still not getting any reply from them. Can anyone guide me what should I do?

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:27 pm

The employer can undertake the employer checking service ECS. I was experiencing the same. The employer was already aware of the share code issues. When I checked last week, it was working alright and I was able to generate the code for right to work.
I have just checked again and it's working perfectly ok. Please check yours again. Thanks.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:25 am

Could everyone who has first-hand experience of this issue please go right now and report it to the 3million? It's the only organisation with some influence and leverage to hold the Home Office accountable. But for this, they urgently need first-hand accounts. Do get in touch with them and provide as many details as possible of the problems you have experienced. This is really important.

Good luck everyone.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.