ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Parents visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drdentist29
India

Regarding Parents visa

Post by drdentist29 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am

Hello. i am in Eea family permit. and my parents are old and if i want them to move in uk . is there any way?

Casa

Re: Regarding Parents visa

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm

drdentist29 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am
Hello. i am in Eea family permit. and my parents are old and if i want them to move in uk . is there any way?
Do you have permanent residence? Are you able to submit documented evidence that you have been supporting your parents financially?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

drdentist29
India

Post by drdentist29 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Casa wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm
drdentist29 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am
Do you have permanent residence? Are you able to submit documented evidence that you have been supporting your parents financially?
i have got 5 year visa i don’t know does it call PR or not. and yes i can provide them documentation financially as i work as dentist.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

A five year Residence Permit indicates that you don't hold Permanent Residence and are unable to sponsor your parents application.

You may be able to afford to support your parents financially, but are they currently relying on your financial support?

Are you the family member of an EEA national and are they exercising their Treaty rights by working for example?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.