Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Residence card and qualified person

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Residence card and qualified person

Post by Duddo1234 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:24 am

When i go to UK and my husband has lived less than 3 months in scotland, applying for residence card , does my husband needs to be a qualified person or i can apply for residence card straight away ?

User avatar
Posts: 68635
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
South Africa

Re: Residence card and qualified person

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:08 am

Please continue in your existing topic and desist from starting new topics!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.