ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Card of EEA Family permit spouse

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

milavg
Newly Registered
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Residence Card of EEA Family permit spouse

Post by milavg » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Hello. I am a spouse of EEA National who is qualified person and working in UK, and I have Serbian passport. I recently arrived in UK with my EEA Family Permit Visa which is valid for 6 months. Regarding to that I would apply for the Residence Card. In the guidance note for EEA FM Residence Card Application it is stated that we need to submit Evidence of living together, (at least 6 from 3 sources) such as Bank statements, Council tax bills, Electricity bills, Water rates bills, Mortgage statement, Tenancy agreement, Telephone bills etc. But since I just arrived to UK and we do not have any of these accounts on my name, or joint ones, and for some of these they also require me to have Residence Card or NIN we were wondering does these papers must be submitted or it is enough to submit the papers that are proving our marriage and my spouses qualification?
Thank you in advance.

Idris Ozovehe
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Residence Card of EEA Family permit spouse

Post by Idris Ozovehe » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Am an eea family member my wife is a Romanian am from Nigeria and we 2 kids together,we are new uk how can I apply for an eea family permit living in the uk.

Jonata
Newly Registered
Kenya

Re: Residence Card of EEA Family permit spouse

Post by Jonata » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:02 pm

I am a Kenyan national married to a Croatian citizen. She recently got a job in London and we consequently moved there.
I came on a standard 6 month tourist visa but now I want to process a resident permit.
Does the process of issuing resident permit allow switching from tourist visa or do I have to go back and apply for a family visa??