ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REVELANT PERSON OF NORTHERN IRELAND

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

curtisf
Newly Registered

REVELANT PERSON OF NORTHERN IRELAND

Post by curtisf » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:13 am

Hi, Has anyone here applied for an EUSS family permit of a relevant person of N.Ireland? My husband applied on the 25th August, a week later we got the "Application Not Straightforward" email from Liverpool.

I supplied our Marriage certificate which is a British certificate with apostille. Gave both my passports, British and Irish, My birth certificate, both my parents birth certificates and their passports, gave my National Insurance number so they can check my working history in Northern Ireland for the past year and gave them a statement of my Internet bank savings with a cover letter of permission stating my husband can use my accounts.
My husband has a 2 year valid tourist visa in his passport which expires next year and has entered the UK twice in the last year. I'm wondering if this "Not Straightforward" thing is because of the policy change and the Mainland ECO is having trouble with the new policy as they have not asked anything else in terms of other evidence.

I have contacted my MP and waiting to hear back from them. Any suggestions guys? Do you think the evidence I gave is enough? If not we will cancel and reapply with every picture, email, text chat we have for the last 7 years.