ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Share code while on an administrative review

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LucasFa
Newly Registered
Mood:

Share code while on an administrative review

Post by LucasFa » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:06 pm

Good evening everyone,

I hope I’m posting his in the right section.
I had my application refused back in August while in the country with my partner (settled) and my teo children (pending settled application back then and British citizen since October / November).
I did request an administrative review within the required time and carried on with my daily life. After receiving a new job offer for which I was interested I decided to go fetch a share code to do a full application. However I wasn’t able to get any share code and was prompted with a message saying that my application has been refused.

My administrative review as been submitted by a charity of lawyers helping people with EUSS related issue. And from what they said and to my understanding during my administrative review or if it has to be appealed later on my rights to live and work in the UK remain the same.

I’ve declined the job offer (annoyed but at least I’m not jobless), but soon I’ll have to renew my tenancy agreement and fear of being ask for a share code which I won’t be able to provide.

What are my options if I do not get a decision by the time I’ll need to renew my tenancy agreement? Do you believe this is just a system error ? Should I “take action against” Home Office as I cannot wield my rights ?

Many thanks to everyone able to shed light on this matter !