ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba

Mehmed1
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:06 pm
Albania

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Mehmed1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Mehmed1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:57 pm
hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:23 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm
Mehmed1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:12 pm
Hello,
I’ve applied from Albania on 16th August and still waiting.
I had my application “complete” on Visa4uk.com and I just checked it now is “in active” in red.
Does anyone knows what it means ?

Thank you!
ME to its in active
!! For how long it was complete ?
This doesn't mean anything ! Mine has changed a while back and I had the same questions, but no, it's nothing.

Till 1 week ago
Hachel you got a decision yet?

hachel
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by hachel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Mehmed1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Hachel you got a decision yet?
Nope, not yet.

hachel
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by hachel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:34 pm
So you have got responses from them !! And whene did you contact them
I contacted them end of last month and they replied quite quickly to take the case.

User avatar
Merzit
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:58 pm
Mood:
Albania

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Merzit » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:55 pm

150 working days still waiting. Applied from Madrid, Spain.
Do not be afraid to take a big step , a precipice hopping is not passed.

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:14 am

Merzit wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:55 pm
150 working days still waiting. Applied from Madrid, Spain.
Sorry to hear that merzit you sitll waiting i hope as soon you will get your fp .

We define our destiny and our future, and nothing will prevent us from living with our families wherever we want.
As you know I still waiting more than 134 working days .
Let us all unite by appointing one lawyer to file a lawsuit and appealing to the court

Ans
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:53 pm
Spain

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Ans » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 am

156 working days waiting......

Mehmed1
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:06 pm
Albania

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Mehmed1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:43 am

hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm
Mehmed1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Hachel you got a decision yet?
Nope, not yet.
From where did you apply?

Maqs
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:44 am
Portugal

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Maqs » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello members of the forum,
Its been a while,that I have been following the forum,I though I would just update the application status.
Applied EEA permit on 11th August,from Mumbai,India.
Received email not straightforward application,
3 escalation,paid calls made.
The last call made on Monday 11th December,did not receive any email or call from home office or VFS,without any notification,today courier guy turned up to deliver the passport with Visa on it.
So I guess,some times they just don't send email or text to update the status.
Good luck to all the members waiting for their turns.
Best Regards,
Maq

hachel
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by hachel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Mehmed1 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:43 am
From where did you apply?
Freetown, Sierra Leone.

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Congratulations for all people who has got th fp

I thinks that HO deals with applications applied in some countries and thy continue ignoring all another’s!!
This is frustrating

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:39 pm
Italy

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by dan1988uk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:16 pm

To the people who received the “non straightforward email”, after how many working days from the application did you receive the mail?

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 pm

dan1988uk wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:16 pm
To the people who received the “non straightforward email”, after how many working days from the application did you receive the mail?

Me i recived it in August I applied in 20 June

Ans
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:53 pm
Spain

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Ans » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 pm

I would like to share with everyone as I waited more then 157 approximately finally today at 13:31 I received email from UK Ba I was driving I pulled my car over and read the email which is this
Regarding Visa Application: GWF************     
For  ******. *****

Thank you for your enquiry

Apologies for this delay - I can confirm a decision has now been made and you should be contacted by us shortly.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards
**
UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre
www.GOV.UK
To be very honest the way I waited that was so upsetting and so long I received today but haven’t received any email from VFS global stating that my passport is ready to collect tomorrow is Friday I don’t no they gonna give me or Not I’m going anyway to ask but if they don’t give I have to wait even longer because of Xmas and boxing and holidays Etc. I know I waited so long but this time since I received email I can’t wait dont no got visa or not please Pray for me and wish me good luck thanks I will share my experience as soon as I received my passport thanks

Alexkowalski87
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:35 am
Mood:
Bulgaria

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Alexkowalski87 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:06 am

Well, to the people who has been receiving the infamous "not straightforward email", do not get worried, because I have received the same email 5 times already. You have no idea how many times I emailed and called them to escalate! I was hoping to reunite with my family before xmas, BUT HO will not make that happen, why would they?

From my horrible experience, despite escalating/complaining, I guess this is all about stroke of good luck.


GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

kmazyar
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:09 pm
Israel

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by kmazyar » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:36 am

Ans, finally!

I check my email 10 times a day to see this kind of message.

I wish you luck and finally get your FP to reunite with your family!

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:07 pm

kmazyar wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:36 am
Ans, finally!

I check my email 10 times a day to see this kind of message.

I wish you luck and finally get your FP to reunite with your family!
My congrats for ans !
Kmazyar whene did you applied?

Mughlii
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:43 am
Spain

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Mughlii » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Ans wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 pm
I would like to share with everyone as I waited more then 157 approximately finally today at 13:31 I received email from UK Ba I was driving I pulled my car over and read the email which is this
Regarding Visa Application: GWF************     
For  ******. *****

Thank you for your enquiry

Apologies for this delay - I can confirm a decision has now been made and you should be contacted by us shortly.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards
hi congrats buddy whats ur time line
**
UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre
www.GOV.UK
To be very honest the way I waited that was so upsetting and so long I received today but haven’t received any email from VFS global stating that my passport is ready to collect tomorrow is Friday I don’t no they gonna give me or Not I’m going anyway to ask but if they don’t give I have to wait even longer because of Xmas and boxing and holidays Etc. I know I waited so long but this time since I received email I can’t wait dont no got visa or not please Pray for me and wish me good luck thanks I will share my experience as soon as I received my passport thanks

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Mughlii wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:25 pm
Ans wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 pm
I would like to share with everyone as I waited more then 157 approximately finally today at 13:31 I received email from UK Ba I was driving I pulled my car over and read the email which is this
Regarding Visa Application: GWF************     
For  ******. *****

Thank you for your enquiry

Apologies for this delay - I can confirm a decision has now been made and you should be contacted by us shortly.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards
hi congrats buddy whats ur time line
**
UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre
www.GOV.UK
To be very honest the way I waited that was so upsetting and so long I received today but haven’t received any email from VFS global stating that my passport is ready to collect tomorrow is Friday I don’t no they gonna give me or Not I’m going anyway to ask but if they don’t give I have to wait even longer because of Xmas and boxing and holidays Etc. I know I waited so long but this time since I received email I can’t wait dont no got visa or not please Pray for me and wish me good luck thanks I will share my experience as soon as I received my passport thanks
i did not read the post correctly
Last edited by alex1990 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Applied on 20.06.2017
I have call Them more than 10 times as you know no news or any sign or reasoning
.. slovia thy not take the case and refused . Big thanks Mp he really Reasons to us very good and keep sending latter for the HO and was in touch with us till today ,, but he said there is nothing useful with HO accept lwyer, so
Today I contacted the lawyer to raise the case for the judiciary, of course an expensive step but I can not wait anymore , the lawyer said he was willing to raise a collective case for all the people and he is Ready to file a case in court for more than one person at the same time. For this day he sent an official latter for the HO asked them For more clarification and urgency in decision-making. He also told me that it is useful, but there are no guarantees in this.Is anyone who communicated with HO through the lawyer and has been filed a case in the court .. I mean the members of this group who are currently present, and was the lawyer and the case in the court useful.
pleas i need advices if anyone can !! Thank you

alex1990
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Haiti

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by alex1990 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 pm

If anyone has information or experience in raising a case in the court, I hope that he will share the information here because I am aware that there are more people waiting for visas and thy applied befor me!! :shock:
Thank

Post Reply
cron