Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 - need to move to UK

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Stamp 4 - need to move to UK

Post by robertcroasia » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello All,

I need your assistance.

I am (non EU) and on Stamp 4 at Dublin for last 8 months- my case is under review for Residency Card.

Stamp 4 will be expired February 2020.

My spouse has been exercising EU treaty right for last 12 months in IE and he is British.(I am dependent on him and we got a child with in IE)

Recently he has got a new better job back in UK and we need to move to UK. ( I never lived in UK before)

He need to start in July.

Do you think I could apply through Surrender Singh rout? Is it a mandatory that we have to wait until we got Stamp 4 EU FAM?

Thanks in advance

Post Reply