ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SUCCESSFUL NON-EEA EFM EU SETTLED STATUS APP. WITH JUST 9 DOCUMENTS UPLOADED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrak1978
Member of Standing

SUCCESSFUL NON-EEA EFM EU SETTLED STATUS APP. WITH JUST 9 DOCUMENTS UPLOADED

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:21 am

Dear Visitors, Members, and Respected Gurus,

I have been posting for a while.

This post is regarding my wife's EU Settlement application.

My dad EU National with Settled Status.
I got Settled Status on 12th July 2019

I applied for my Mrs. Settled status application on 29th August 2019.
Biometric was done on 19th September 2019 (Free slot)
Settled Status approved 20th Nov 2019 (Waiting for BRC Now)

I have uploaded on 9 documents and I would like to mention one important point here that I never uploaded any bank statement from both sides (EU national or Non-EEA National (my wife))

I'm not praising myself but giving an example of hope that anyone can do it without sending a bank statement.

I can explain in detail if anyone has got any questions.

Oh yeah I made 3 calls in this who time period.

Good luck to all.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Kmoney1

Re: SUCCESSFUL NON-EEA EFM EU SETTLED STATUS APP. WITH JUST 9 DOCUMENTS UPLOADED

Post by Kmoney1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:30 am

Hi which document did i uploaded
Was that after your coa was issued?
What did NI automated check approved u for?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: SUCCESSFUL NON-EEA EFM EU SETTLED STATUS APP. WITH JUST 9 DOCUMENTS UPLOADED

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:38 am

Hi Kmoney1,

Documents which were uploaded were as follows:

1. Covering letter in which I explained the whole history and EU laws including house hold members.
2. EU National (Father in law of applicant) passport scanned copy.
3. EU National (Father in law of applicant) settled status copy in one PDF file.
4. NON-EEA National Husband (DFM) BRC SETTLED STATUS Scanned copy.
5. NON-EEA National Huband (DFM) Passport scanned copy.
6. NON-EEA National applicant wife passport scanned copy.
7. NON-EEA National applicant wife 5 years RC scanned copy.
8. Letter from HMRC to confirm the employment history Requested by applicant as she never worked in UK since she arrived in 2014 and HMRC mentioned clearly year by year that she never worked. (TO SHOW THAT SHE NEVER WORKED)
9. Letter from local COUNCIL TAX department requested by EU National to confirm that EU national is the sole tax payer and his son and daughter in law are residing with him. And they mentioned the date from 2014 till to date. (TO SHOW THAT EU NATIONAL IS PAYING EVERYTHING AND SHE HAS BEEN HOUSE HOLD FAMILY MEMBER SINCE SHE CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY)

These last 2 documents were enough to show the dependency. It took a while i made 3 calls but they never requested any additional documents.

ONE IMPORTANT THING, she applied on 29th August but she never received COA ever and i didn't bother as well.

And on 20th Nov at 8:40 am we received her COA and at 8:53 am exactly after 13 mins we received her SETTLED STATUS.

Any question happy to answer.

Thats all.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:39 am

NI number showed that she was eligible for SETTLED STATUS even she never worked but it was issued when she came into UK.

Kmoney1

Post by Kmoney1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Hyrak1978
I called today was told application in second stage
Thay only ask to uploaded eu partner id and marriage certificate.

iibdii
Palestine

Post by iibdii » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello hrak
Just wanted to say thank you for all your help, i nearly lost hope but u told me ill get it sorted,
Got my settled status on 9th nov so im maxing out credit cards buying all sorts of things just to enjoy myself
Next yeqr will just be paying everything off

Magus1984
Mood:
Argentina

Post by Magus1984 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Kmoney1 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:22 pm
Hyrak1978
I called today was told application in second stage
Thay only ask to uploaded eu partner id and marriage certificate.
What is second stage? How many stages there are?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:09 pm

@iibdii

Great, glad to hear. See bro I told u never lose hope. Not being any religious person but being human.

Enjoy the Freedom.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:16 pm

@Magus1984

From my perspective, these are all lame excuses honestly speak.

Okay for a moment we can take this 3 or 5 or 7 step theory but in reality, this is not Biology, physics or chemistry paper.

1. You put all the details and NI
2. It will tell you if u are eligible for PRE STATUS or SETTLED STATUS.
3. Either way you have to upload the documents
4. Decision

This is all.

Else people will scare you from different theories.

Don't be scare just take a step.

EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME team is there to approve your application and they always find ways to get it done not to refuse it.

So just relax and be optimistic.

Good luck to all.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:19 pm

@Kmoney1

Then upload what they are asking for, if you can't upload what they are asking for then give them legitimate answer and proper explanation.

I am very much sure they will understand it.

Good luck

Kmoney1

Post by Kmoney1 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:49 am

Hrak1978
Have upload the docs they wanted
Do you know think separation after 2weeks of submission of my application will affect the on going application incase my eu partner inform HQ of seperation..thanks

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:50 pm

@kmoney1

I don't think so but don't inform them about the seperation.

Kmoney1

Post by Kmoney1 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Hyrak
Am afraid my partner will do
Thou we still married