ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TO QUALIFY UNDER THE SELF SUFFICIENCY RULE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

worldyus
Newly Registered

TO QUALIFY UNDER THE SELF SUFFICIENCY RULE

Post by worldyus » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:42 pm

how much does a family of 3 need to have in their savings account to qualify to apply under the self sufficiency rule?
my family and ilive in germany at the moment and we are planning to move to the london, first week of january under the self sufficiency rule,i am a german(EEA),my daughter is alson EEA and my wife is nigerian.we have about 35,000.00 euro savings.is that enough for the self sufficiency rule?any idea which private medical insurance is acceptable to home office caseworkers?and finally can we use our bank balance sheet papers from our german bank accounts as evidence or should we bring the money over to london,open an account there and use the bank papers from a london bank as evidence? only problem there is that we can't meet the requirements for opening an account in london, ie that we should provide utility bills for a month or three.please advice me if you can