ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help ---- NON EEA NATIONAL with residence card(sticker in passport)-how to apply settled status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sabourks123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

urgent help ---- NON EEA NATIONAL with residence card(sticker in passport)-how to apply settled status

Post by sabourks123 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:53 am

I have Portuguese Nationality and have permanent residence status(settled status) under new rules.
My wife has residence card( a sticker in passport, no bio metric card) and completing 5 years on 10 Aug 2019.
-
Can I still apply via the new app or not as she does not have Bio metric Residence card and she holds Pakistani passport which does not have chip for app to read also.
-
[b]Do I need to send the paper application by filling the form(EEA-PR)?

Urgent Help Required
Many Thanks
MAlik

zimba
Mood:

Re: urgent help ---- NON EEA NATIONAL with residence card(sticker in passport)-how to apply settled status

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:44 pm

DO NOT start new posts all over the forum. :!:

eea-route-applications/non-eea-national ... l#p1787398
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice