ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the application date ? Please help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

What is the application date ? Please help

Post by New on forum » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:17 am

Dear respected members ,
I have a question I need some help with please ,
What is the application date for Euss family permit application from abroad date of online application or the date of biometrics ?
It may be of more relevance in cases of assumed dependencey where online application is submitted before 30 of June but biometrics are submitted after 30 of June.
Can one still benefit from Clause of assumed dependency despite submitting biometrics after 30 June?
Please share your thought and thank you in advance .

NatCam
Georgia

Re: What is the application date ? Please help

Post by NatCam » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Hi,
As far as I know, the application is submitted on the date of biometrics appointment. Once you give biometrics the application is submitted.
I may be wrong - I hope.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What is the application date ? Please help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:26 am

NatCam wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 pm
Hi,
As far as I know, the application is submitted on the date of biometrics appointment. Once you give biometrics the application is submitted.
I may be wrong - I hope.
Date of application is the date an application is submitted online and not the biometric appointment date
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.