ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawing appeal and reapply EEA4(PR)

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
maganzo
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Withdrawing appeal and reapply EEA4(PR)

Post by maganzo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Is that possible that scenario?

about 2 months ago,i asked for oral hearing.Not sure when gonna be the hearing,some people say it can take up to 8-12 months to be heard!on refusal ,the HO returned my passport and option to appeal.I sent recon letter to the caseworker ,he refused,but hinted we could reapply.

But i appealed.At the same time my EEA2 expired in Dec last year.What should i do guys?

chriskv1
Member of Standing
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 pm
Location: Wherever you are

Re: Withdrawing appeal and reapply EEA4(PR)

Post by chriskv1 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:55 pm

You don't have to withdraw your appeal to reapply . I suggest you don't withdraw your appeal.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

maganzo
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: Withdrawing appeal and reapply EEA4(PR)

Post by maganzo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:09 pm

chriskv1 wrote:You don't have to withdraw your appeal to reapply . I suggest you don't withdraw your appeal.
So Chriskv i should wait even a year for hearing!!!!!it takes a toll

chriskv1
Member of Standing
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 pm
Location: Wherever you are

Re: Withdrawing appeal and reapply EEA4(PR)

Post by chriskv1 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm

maganzo wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:You don't have to withdraw your appeal to reapply . I suggest you don't withdraw your appeal.
So Chriskv i should wait even a year for hearing!!!!!it takes a toll
Yes , I know how hard it is to wait for a year. Which is why I said you can reapply while you wait for that.

You do not have to withdraw your appeal to reapply
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

maganzo
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: Withdrawing appeal and reapply EEA4(PR)

Post by maganzo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:41 am

chriskv1 wrote:
maganzo wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:You don't have to withdraw your appeal to reapply . I suggest you don't withdraw your appeal.
So Chriskv i should wait even a year for hearing!!!!!it takes a toll
Yes , I know how hard it is to wait for a year. Which is why I said you can reapply while you wait for that.

You do not have to withdraw your appeal to reapply
Recent regulations from HO says clearly that you cannot apply while there is case pending.Try to google !

Locked
cron