ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worker registration scheme found to be unlawful 7-11-2017

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

claudia81
Newly Registered

Worker registration scheme found to be unlawful 7-11-2017

Post by claudia81 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi guys. I'm looking for right solicitors or anybody who are able to help me. 3 years ago DWP deprived me most of benefits leave me without ay money to live for. And it was unlawful, DWP broke the law. Finally I have right to claim back all my benefits but who can help? I was contacting with EU law solicitors, employment solicitors human rights and welfare solicitors. None of them can assist with my case. What about barristers? Do U know any of them? and remember if you were affected because of lack of WRS and government deprived u benefits which you were entitled to. Now U can find solicitor and looking for justice.
I need Your help. These could be great opportunity for many lawyers who deal with these kind of cases

secret.simon

Re: Worker registration scheme found to be unlawful 7-11-2017

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Members are not allowed to name or recommend people who provide services.

See Question 7 of the FAQs.
7) I need an immigration lawyer or OISC advisor. Can you recommend someone (in my area)?
Such recommendations and contacts are not made via this Board.
In UK, see Law Society and OISC websites.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:23 am

Was a benefit application refused in your case.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:36 am

Yes.
before I gave birth to my child I was on job seekers allowance and in Job centre they suggested me to apply for Income support. Off course they refused because I didn't complit full 12 registered work with WRS. So I had to come back to JSA and then in Feb 2015 they told me that they won't be able to pay me JSA anymore. I had to ask fo Income support. they refused me . Depriving me all money to live . Although I was working required 12 month even more. But my stupid lazy boss forgot to register me the day I started my job. He done this after over 3 months. And one stupid signature deprived me all what I was entitled to. And finally I can proof it was unlawful. Can You suggest what to do?

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:29 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm

7) I need an immigration lawyer or OISC advisor. Can you recommend someone (in my area)?
Thank U so much I will check this

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:32 pm

secret.simon wrote:

I have just checked FAQ and don't see question 7?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

claudia81 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:32 pm
secret.simon wrote:

I have just checked FAQ and don't see question 7?
Point 7 is there, clear for all to see.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Manchester171

Post by Manchester171 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 pm

claudia81 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:36 am
Yes.
before I gave birth to my child I was on job seekers allowance and in Job centre they suggested me to apply for Income support. Off course they refused because I didn't complit full 12 registered work with WRS. So I had to come back to JSA and then in Feb 2015 they told me that they won't be able to pay me JSA anymore. I had to ask fo Income support. they refused me . Depriving me all money to live . Although I was working required 12 month even more. But my stupid lazy boss forgot to register me the day I started my job. He done this after over 3 months. And one stupid signature deprived me all what I was entitled to. And finally I can proof it was unlawful. Can You suggest what to do?
Usually, these types of benefits are temporary until you find a work and as you are not a citizen of the UK, so you don't have a strong ground to claim benefits for a longer time. The employer had one month limit to register you for WRS, they were not obliged to do it from your first day at work. Not to mention that it was the worker's responsibility to register in the WRS and give a copy to the employer. But because of the language barriers, some employers were voluntary registering their A8 EU workers behalf of them for example in food factories.

Individual workers are responsible for making an application

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm

First of all I live here over 8 yeras. I'm not new. Income support is for people on low income. And second of all this as...le who was my boss, he told me to bring all papers like home office any permission to work etc to him. He gave it back to me after 3 months although I was asking him many times. Nobody told me I had to register with WRS. Ok go to my country and try to find work will see If You will be know exactly what to do. We have a lot of foreign workers. Thank You for your reply .But my question was about finding right solicitor to help me. It looks like U don't want to help me but anyway I appreciate Your time. You can check here third party chambers weblink removed by moderator
Worker registration scheme found to be unlawful
Hundreds of thousands of EU workers were unlawfully required to register with the Home Office and others were unlawfully deprived of benefits. Do U think that is ok when government can braking law and other people have to be punish for this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:51 pm

claudia81 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm
First of all I live here over 8 yeras. I'm not new. Income support is for people on low income. And second of all this as...le who was my boss, he told me to bring all papers like home office any permission to work etc to him. He gave it back to me after 3 months although I was asking him many times. Nobody told me I had to register with WRS. Ok go to my country and try to find work will see If You will be know exactly what to do. We have a lot of foreign workers. Thank You for your reply .But my question was about finding right solicitor to help me. It looks like U don't want to help me but anyway I appreciate Your time. You can check here third party chambers weblink removed by moderator
Hundreds of thousands of EU workers were unlawfully required to register with the Home Office and others were unlawfully deprived of benefits. Do U think that is ok when government can braking law and other people have to be punish for this?
Kindly only post official weblinks.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/worker- ... gubeladze/

As already advised, members are not permitted to post names and details of solicitors.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:22 pm

When (month/year) did you arrive into the UK? When (month/year) did you start working?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:51 pm
claudia81 wrote:
Kindly only post official weblinks.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/worker- ... gubeladze/

As already advised, members are not permitted to post names and details of solicitors.
Thank U . I know this too. But can'r see anything

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:22 pm
When (month/year) did you arrive into the UK? When (month/year) did you start working?
May I ask U r You any kind of solicitor? I came to uk in 2009 and the same year I started my job.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:49 pm

No, I am not a solicitor, nor do I have any legal training. I am fortunate enough to have read diversely and widely.

Did you start working in the UK before or after May 2009?

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:16 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:49 pm
No, I am not a solicitor, nor do I have any legal training. I am fortunate enough to have read diversely and widely.

Did you start working in the UK before or after May 2009?
Ok. Thank U for your answer. After May 2009

Manchester171

Post by Manchester171 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:29 am

claudia81 wrote:
The EU was not against the WRS when it was in effect. You can find an immigration advisor on this website
Adviser Finder

Do you have a permanent residence card in the UK?

claudia81
Newly Registered

Post by claudia81 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:56 am

Thank U for Your advice. But it looks like nobody want to really help. I don't understand if DWP was acting unlawfully and now this been chelenged so why nobody want to help me? Solicitors should fight for justice. But it looks like they don't want to.