Don't let this thing stress you. As you seem to have decided, it is better to withdraw.Whyworry wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:04 am@Nyamebeyo thanks for getting back to me
I used my COA for the online enrolment and they now inform me they won’t accept pending application and that they suggested instantly I won’t be eligible for student loan but to their surprise , the enrolment officer now discovered I have submitted my approved student loan letter which he now apologised and requested that I should provide what evidence I have submitted to student finance for them to approved my loan which I did.
Long story short, They now asked if I have another form of leave which I now provided them my LTR BRP. and in this case they said I will be allowed to continue my study but they will charge me oversea fees which I initially disagree but later I negotiated with them if they can accept my student finance payments £9250 out £15.000 plus then I would pay the remaining balance which they agreed until they changed their mind .
Anyway they suggested I can switch to another course which I am not ready to do and they have not yet withdraw my offer but within me I have decided I will withdraw myself because the stress was too much for me and due to uncertainty about this Zambrano application ,but it would very painful for me because I have already started the course ( MHN) and I been taking necessary injections getting ready for the placement in January.
My colleague at work has just graduated with first class in social work at 54 years, after being undocumented for years then God made it happen, already she has been offered a job with one of the local authorities. You will study at God's time and it will be the best
I had to turn down the offer to study MHN when after presenting COA I was still being asked to pay international students fees. I believe I will study in the near future by the grace of God