ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for queries concerning applications on any of the EEA series of forms, and also for applications for EEA Family Permits.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba

Locked
naa
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:19 pm
Ghana

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by naa » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 pm
Hi Guys,

This is my zambrano time line
Zambrano Derivative Residence granted:July 2019 after 2 appeals.
Applied under settlement scheme :23rd November 2019
Child's passport, my passport, Zambrano BRC and COA received :23rd Dec 19
3rd Jan 2020: Case worker called to advise I only qualify for pre settled since I became Zambrano carer from Dec 2016. I accepted pre settled.
Pre settled status granted: 3rd Feb 2020.
Received decision letter and all documents back
today 6th Feb 2020.
Congratulations nyamebeye. Am so happy for you

Yessy
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:40 pm
Mood:

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Yessy » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:16 am

Hi everybody, is there anyone with 2.5 leave to remain, who has been waiting since last year July?

Mommabeark
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Mommabeark » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:48 am

Yessy wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:16 am
Hi everybody, is there anyone with 2.5 leave to remain, who has been waiting since last year July?
Hello, I have been waiting since last year June.

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Members of Zambrano derivative carers on 2.5 leave to remain.

Please read this which would assure you of your application under EEA REGULATIONS or EU Settlement Scheme

EEA Regs DERIVATIVE RIGHT OF RESIDENCE

Explaination Icon Some of the changes relating to Brexit day (from SI 2019/1383 have not been updated yet) check back soon.

16. Derivative right to reside of the The Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016
Green text indicates changes from the original version of the legislation.
eu and uk flags combined Worried about brexit? Click here to see the proposed post-brexit EU settlement scheme.



Previous Section
15A. No right of permanent residence for admissions after EU exit
Next Section
17. Issue of registration certificate
Derivative right to reside
16.—(1) A person has a derivative right to reside during any period in which the person—

(a)is not an exempt person; and
(b)satisfies each of the criteria in one or more of paragraphs (2) to (6).
(2) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of an EEA national; and
(b)the EEA national—
(i)is under the age of 18;
(ii)resides in the United Kingdom as a self-sufficient person; and
(iii)would be unable to remain in the United Kingdom if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(3) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)any of the person’s parents (“PP”) is an EEA national who resides or has resided in the United Kingdom;
(b)both the person and PP reside or have resided in the United Kingdom at the same time, and during such a period of residence, PP has been a worker in the United Kingdom; and
(c)the person is in education in the United Kingdom.
(4) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of a person satisfying the criteria in paragraph (3) (“PPP”); and
(b)PPP would be unable to continue to be educated in the United Kingdom if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(5) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of a British citizen (“BC”);
(b)BC is residing in the United Kingdom; and
(c)BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(6) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is under the age of 18;
(b)the person does not have leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act (but see paragraph (7A));
(c)the person’s primary carer is entitled to a derivative right to reside in the United Kingdom under paragraph (2), (4) or (5); and
(d)the primary carer would be prevented from residing in the United Kingdom if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(7) In this regulation—

(a)“education” excludes nursery education but does not exclude education received before the compulsory school age where that education is equivalent to the education received at or after the compulsory school age;
(b)“worker” does not include a jobseeker or a person treated as a worker under regulation 6(2);
(c)an “exempt person” is a person—
(i)who has a right to reside under another provision of these Regulations;
(ii)who has the right of abode under section 2 of the 1971 Act(1);
(iii)to whom section 8 of the 1971 Act(2), or an order made under subsection (2) of that section(3), applies; or
(iv)who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (but see paragraph (7A)).

((7A) Leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act which has been granted by virtue of Appendix EU to the immigration rules is not to be treated as leave for the purposes of paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).

(8) A person is the “primary carer” of another person (“AP”) if—

(a)the person is a direct relative or a legal guardian of AP; and
(b)either—
(i)the person has primary responsibility for AP’s care; or
(ii)shares equally the responsibility for AP’s care with one other person *.
(9) In paragraph (2)(b)(iii), (4)(b) or (5)(c), if the role of primary carer is shared with another person in accordance with paragraph (8)(b)(ii), the words “the person” are to be read as “both primary carers”.

(10) Paragraph (9) does not apply if the person with whom care responsibility is shared acquired a derivative right to reside in the United Kingdom as a result of this regulation prior to the other person’s assumption of equal care responsibility.

(11) A person is not be regarded as having responsibility for another person’s care for the purpose of paragraph (8) on the sole basis of a financial contribution towards that person’s care.

(12) A person does not have a derivative right to reside where the Secretary of State or an immigration officer has made a decision under regulation 23(6)(b), 24(1), 25(1), 26(3) or 31(1), unless that decision is set aside or otherwise no longer has effect.

My point is on 7A paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).[/color][/color]

This is to assure you that Home Office has no right to refuse anyone applying for Zambrano and had already held leave to remain

Nyamebeye
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 am

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Nyamebeye » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm

@snooky,
Apologies if you have already updated the forum . There have been so many posts that overshadowed the timelines so I may have missed it. Have you had a decision on your settlement application under appendix EU?
I know your DRC was issued after your successful appeal.Thanks

Fustrated2019
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:05 am

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Fustrated2019 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:09 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:45 pm
Members of Zambrano derivative carers on 2.5 leave to remain.

Please read this which would assure you of your application under EEA REGULATIONS or EU Settlement Scheme

EEA Regs DERIVATIVE RIGHT OF RESIDENCE

Explaination Icon Some of the changes relating to Brexit day (from SI 2019/1383 have not been updated yet) check back soon.

16. Derivative right to reside of the The Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016
Green text indicates changes from the original version of the legislation.
eu and uk flags combined Worried about brexit? Click here to see the proposed post-brexit EU settlement scheme.



Previous Section
15A. No right of permanent residence for admissions after EU exit
Next Section
17. Issue of registration certificate
Derivative right to reside
16.—(1) A person has a derivative right to reside during any period in which the person—

(a)is not an exempt person; and
(b)satisfies each of the criteria in one or more of paragraphs (2) to (6).
(2) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of an EEA national; and
(b)the EEA national—
(i)is under the age of 18;
(ii)resides in the United Kingdom as a self-sufficient person; and
(iii)would be unable to remain in the United Kingdom if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(3) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)any of the person’s parents (“PP”) is an EEA national who resides or has resided in the United Kingdom;
(b)both the person and PP reside or have resided in the United Kingdom at the same time, and during such a period of residence, PP has been a worker in the United Kingdom; and
(c)the person is in education in the United Kingdom.
(4) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of a person satisfying the criteria in paragraph (3) (“PPP”); and
(b)PPP would be unable to continue to be educated in the United Kingdom if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(5) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of a British citizen (“BC”);
(b)BC is residing in the United Kingdom; and
(c)BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(6) The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is under the age of 18;
(b)the person does not have leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act (but see paragraph (7A));
(c)the person’s primary carer is entitled to a derivative right to reside in the United Kingdom under paragraph (2), (4) or (5); and
(d)the primary carer would be prevented from residing in the United Kingdom if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.
(7) In this regulation—

(a)“education” excludes nursery education but does not exclude education received before the compulsory school age where that education is equivalent to the education received at or after the compulsory school age;
(b)“worker” does not include a jobseeker or a person treated as a worker under regulation 6(2);
(c)an “exempt person” is a person—
(i)who has a right to reside under another provision of these Regulations;
(ii)who has the right of abode under section 2 of the 1971 Act(1);
(iii)to whom section 8 of the 1971 Act(2), or an order made under subsection (2) of that section(3), applies; or
(iv)who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (but see paragraph (7A)).

((7A) Leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act which has been granted by virtue of Appendix EU to the immigration rules is not to be treated as leave for the purposes of paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).

(8) A person is the “primary carer” of another person (“AP”) if—

(a)the person is a direct relative or a legal guardian of AP; and
(b)either—
(i)the person has primary responsibility for AP’s care; or
(ii)shares equally the responsibility for AP’s care with one other person *.
(9) In paragraph (2)(b)(iii), (4)(b) or (5)(c), if the role of primary carer is shared with another person in accordance with paragraph (8)(b)(ii), the words “the person” are to be read as “both primary carers”.

(10) Paragraph (9) does not apply if the person with whom care responsibility is shared acquired a derivative right to reside in the United Kingdom as a result of this regulation prior to the other person’s assumption of equal care responsibility.

(11) A person is not be regarded as having responsibility for another person’s care for the purpose of paragraph (8) on the sole basis of a financial contribution towards that person’s care.

(12) A person does not have a derivative right to reside where the Secretary of State or an immigration officer has made a decision under regulation 23(6)(b), 24(1), 25(1), 26(3) or 31(1), unless that decision is set aside or otherwise no longer has effect.

My point is on 7A paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).[/color][/color]

This is to assure you that Home Office has no right to refuse anyone applying for Zambrano and had already held leave to remain
Hi snooky I have read but not sure if I understand it well. Does this mean that zambrano carers with leave to remain have a chance in the EU settlement scheme?
Thank you 😊

User avatar
netqueen
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 pm
South Africa

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by netqueen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:43 pm

mummy21 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Hi everyone

Thank you very much for your replies earlier.

I complained to Home Office and my MP and gotr the generic response.

I just wanted to update you. I contacted Praxis and told them everything that happened. They advised my Zambrano application to the EU Settlement Scheme was likely to fail as I had not exhausted the domestic route. They advised me to get my son's passport as soon as possible so my son's father could not use witholding his documents for my applications as leverage over me. They also helped me and put me in touch with social services so we could get a place to stay and support. They will also help me apply for FLR(P) and a fee waiver. (Please remember this applies o my very specific situation and do not take this as an indication your application will not succeed).

They advised not to pull my EU application and that it will run concurrently with the other one.

I am still struggling with someone to countersign my son's passport application who is on the list of professionals. He is only 14 months old and therefore no teacher, headteacher etc. My GP, dentist, and Health Visitor have all refused. I have no pastor and few friends as my ex isolated me as part of the abuse. I have tried a few solicitors like suggested on this site but to no avail as yet. I hope I find someone soon. Any other suggestions will be helpful as I really don't know where to start.

Thank you everyone for your help. My son has a warm bed tonight because of you all. I will still update the outcome of my Zambrano application.
Hi Mummy 21
So glad you and your son have a warm bed. With regards to your son's passport just wanted to put across that if you belong to a church or a religious group and you know some one in that group(which you belong) who happens to be a nurse or health visitor or anyone in the listed occupations you can ask that person to see if they are able to sign. I think with the signature the person has to acknowledge that he or she has known you and that the picture is true likeness of your son.
Good luck and stay strong.

User avatar
netqueen
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 pm
South Africa

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by netqueen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:44 pm

naa wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:07 pm
Nyamebeye wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 pm
Hi Guys,

This is my zambrano time line
Zambrano Derivative Residence granted:July 2019 after 2 appeals.
Applied under settlement scheme :23rd November 2019
Child's passport, my passport, Zambrano BRC and COA received :23rd Dec 19
3rd Jan 2020: Case worker called to advise I only qualify for pre settled since I became Zambrano carer from Dec 2016. I accepted pre settled.
Pre settled status granted: 3rd Feb 2020.
Received decision letter and all documents back
today 6th Feb 2020.
Congratulations nyamebeye. Am so happy for you
Congratulations ohhhh.

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Sorry the blue text should read this

(iv)who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (but see paragraph (7A)).

(7A) Leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act which has been granted by virtue of residence scheme immigration rules is not to be treated as leave for the purposes of paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).

Tnx

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm
@snooky,
Apologies if you have already updated the forum . There have been so many posts that overshadowed the timelines so I may have missed it. Have you had a decision on your settlement application under appendix EU?
I know your DRC was issued after your successful appeal.Thanks

Yes my friend

If you read the 7A, it clearly states that Leave to enter or remain NOT TO BE TREATED AS LEAVE FOR THE PURPOSES OF PARAGRAPH (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv)

Meaning to be treated as someone under immigration control

(iv)who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (but see paragraph (7A)).

(7A) Leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act which has been granted by virtue of residence scheme immigration rules is not to be treated as leave for the purposes of paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).

User avatar
netqueen
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 pm
South Africa

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by netqueen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:18 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 pm
Nyamebeye wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm
@snooky,
Apologies if you have already updated the forum . There have been so many posts that overshadowed the timelines so I may have missed it. Have you had a decision on your settlement application under appendix EU?
I know your DRC was issued after your successful appeal.Thanks

Yes my friend

If you read the 7A, it clearly states that Leave to enter or remain NOT TO BE TREATED AS LEAVE FOR THE PURPOSES OF PARAGRAPH (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv)

Meaning to be treated as someone under immigration control

(iv)who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (but see paragraph (7A)).

(7A) Leave to enter, or remain in, the United Kingdom under the 1971 Act which has been granted by virtue of residence scheme immigration rules is not to be treated as leave for the purposes of paragraph (6)(b) or (7)(c)(iv).
@snooky Many thanks for the good works you keep doing on this platform.
God richly bless you

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm
@snooky,
Apologies if you have already updated the forum . There have been so many posts that overshadowed the timelines so I may have missed it. Have you had a decision on your settlement application under appendix EU?
I know your DRC was issued after your successful appeal.Thanks
Nyamebeye

Not yet.

Since they wrote telling me to accord them more time due to whatever beyound their control because I was about to initiate A PAP against them

At this point am cool because my EEA card is with me and what level they go, they would have to issue the EU Settlement Scheme

Thanks for your due care

Nyamebeye
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 am

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Nyamebeye » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:41 pm

@Snooky
When I applied for my pre settled, I didn't answer most of the questions on the form. I just added the two tribunal determinations and wrote a cover letter to advise nothing has change in my circumstances since the appeal,
I will suggest you send them copy of yours.
It shouldn't take this long if a judge has already ruled in your favour.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:28 am
Pakistan

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 am

snooky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 pm
Nyamebeye wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm
@snooky,
Apologies if you have already updated the forum . There have been so many posts that overshadowed the timelines so I may have missed it. Have you had a decision on your settlement application under appendix EU?
I know your DRC was issued after your successful appeal.Thanks
Nyamebeye

Not yet.

Since they wrote telling me to accord them more time due to whatever beyound their control because I was about to initiate A PAP against them

At this point am cool because my EEA card is with me and what level they go, they would have to issue the EU Settlement Scheme

Thanks for your due care
Hi Snooky
I think u should make complaint to HO for such long delay.
How can u remain cool with having Drv card which does not allow u for any state benefit. With settle status u can apply child benefits and child tax credits.

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:18 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 am
snooky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 pm
Nyamebeye wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm
@snooky,
Apologies if you have already updated the forum . There have been so many posts that overshadowed the timelines so I may have missed it. Have you had a decision on your settlement application under appendix EU?
I know your DRC was issued after your successful appeal.Thanks
Nyamebeye

Not yet.

Since they wrote telling me to accord them more time due to whatever beyound their control because I was about to initiate A PAP against them

At this point am cool because my EEA card is with me and what level they go, they would have to issue the EU Settlement Scheme

Thanks for your due care
Hi Snooky
I think u should make complaint to HO for such long delay.
How can u remain cool with having Drv card which does not allow u for any state benefit. With settle status u can apply child benefits and child tax credits.
Your are right. Spoke to one case Manager last week and promised me asap decision within 2 weeks and phoned them this morning to enquire. Was told definately I will hear from them this coming week-

Already I have written to their complaint Department and copied My MP and PHSO with their case reference number.

The heat is on them

For Benefits because of my earnings am not gonna meet the means tested requirements

Thanks for looking after me
I appreciate

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:24 pm

To those whose application has gone more than six months

Phone settlement scheme and ask to expedite your case through QUALITY CONTROL MANAGEMENT TEAM

mummy21
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by mummy21 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:47 pm

Hi snooky

Do we call and say what exactly?

"My case has gone longer than 6 months I would like to expedite to the Quality Control Management Team?"

snooky
Senior Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:50 am

mummy21 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:47 pm
Hi snooky

Do we call and say what exactly?

"My case has gone longer than 6 months I would like to expedite to the Quality Control Management Team?"
Hi

Tell them that the

"The undue delay is and has caused anxiety, stress and depression, and it about to cause the loss of your home and work. The only way to pay for your british child to be protected under article 20 of TFEU is to put shelter, food, clothe, and emotional love so when you are about to be thrown out due to Home Office delay that is unacceptable and would compel the family to leave the EU.

Make sure you insist and be firm for your demand because they are turning people away to let the Team take up their case.

Quality Control Management Team is the only way to bypass delay and is for those whose case has gone more than six months

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:28 am
Pakistan

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:35 am

snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:50 am
mummy21 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:47 pm
Hi snooky

Do we call and say what exactly?

"My case has gone longer than 6 months I would like to expedite to the Quality Control Management Team?"
Hi

Tell them that the

"The undue delay is and has caused anxiety, stress and depression, and it about to cause the loss of your home and work. The only way to pay for your british child to be protected under article 20 of TFEU is to put shelter, food, clothe, and emotional love so when you are about to be thrown out due to Home Office delay that is unacceptable and would compel the family to leave the EU.

Make sure you insist and be firm for your demand because they are turning people away to let the Team take up their case.

Quality Control Management Team is the only way to bypass delay and is for those whose case has gone more than six months
Hi snooky

In my complaint reply home office said.
So far our enquiries have not been completed in regards to your applications and we are most sorry for the delay. Please rest assured that as soon as we are in a position to advance this particular application further, you will be informed of our decision with immediate effect. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact timescale for the completion of your case.
They also said they partially uphold complaint and expedite but no time scale.
How can they say they r still making enquiries as same application with same supporting documents under eea regulations they made decisions witin month.
Should i raise with them in complaint review?
Obviously they did enquiries b4 making decision my eea application. Now same rules to apply same document they wht do they mean still enquiries.
I think more likely they gona refuse EU Settlement Scheme application too as they follow same guidelines and old patel vs ssd is still there.

Knikks
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 am
Nigeria

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Knikks » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:13 am

Hi Snooky,

Just called EU resolution centre now, spoken with the quality control management team and they just seems to be saying the same thing of “waiting” in a nicer way that’s the way I see it. They seem quite apologetic buh I still have to continue to wait, it’s been 8 long months of waiting, stresses and anxiety...My present leave to remain expires in April...Hopefully I will get a decision from them before then...I had already complained to the MP, who has written to them on my behalf, no reply yet..For everyone who has gotten their decision via Zambrano route, keep the rest of us in your prayers..Thanx

Locked
cron