ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

snooky

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:26 pm

dimiku wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:43 pm
ruona wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:13 pm
Hello everyone ,I have been following this forum.i just want to share my timeline.

Paper form send on 15/11/2019
Home office received 18/11/2019
No reply yet so far

My history
Had drc sept 2014 which suppose to expire Sept 2019
I change to 2.5 years residence card in 2017.
I applied online for EU settlement scheme, they sent me coa and after some weeks they sent me email that I need to use the paper form .so fingers cross.
Hi ruona

I hope you are well.
I am in a very similar situation to yours.
I had EEA (FM) from 2011 to 2016 then had to change to FLR (FP) because I had seperated from eu family member.
I did apply for settlement scheme in April, got the COA in June, but no other updates.then just this Friday gone they sent and email that suggests I should apply for the EU Surinder Singh route Chen route(paper application)
I called straight away and they said that they will send me the paper form within 10 working days.

My question is:
Do you know if the paper application form, is the same as DFR1 that is used for derivative rights applications?

I am very stressed regarding this situation since the HO has kept me waiting for more than 7 months and now they are suggesting I apply with paper application form
The Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme (DR) forms are massively different from the draconian DRF1 forms.

Now dont worry you would be fine as per all the guidance that Home Office is using to determine EU settled status applications

If you’re luck it will come quick. All depends on the caseworker. Some are Lazy and a bit dearly beloved. I have seen Zambrano been decided within 6 weeks.

Cheer up.

snooky

Post by snooky » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Karren123 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:11 pm
ruona wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Timeline update
Paper applications send 15th Nov
Home office received 18th Nov
Both passport and coa received today 27th Nov
So fingers cross.
Hi, just wanna know what is the latest update? I received a COA letter yesterday but not my passport yet. Did you receive the decision already?
Technically Home Office is not suppose to hold on to your passport because it is still an EEA application under the Settlement Scheme.

Take it as an error

Karren123
Newly Registered

Post by Karren123 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Thank you, yeah - just wondering if they will return it soon. I was thinking they are going to return it once decision is been made, but the question is how long? They had it since Aug-Sept this year. COA only received Dec 2 🤦‍♀️

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Sylviamensah32 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:12 pm
Hi all, have not been posting for long time but have been following the forum since July ,but want to encourage everyone awaiting decisions to keep trusting God .I was granted my indefinite leave as a zambrano carer yesterday to God be the Glory.Timeline Application sent July 2019 .Dec granted . My DR expires on 30/12/19 .
Sylvia, we thank God🙏🙏🙏 and Congratulations👍. I tap into your blessing. All the best with the future.I😊

snooky

Post by snooky » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:48 pm

Koignbi wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:52 pm
DX63 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:05 am
Please can someone get me the email address to the EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME. my social service worker wants to send them email regarding my application. Thanks
You will need to contact them via the EU Settlement Scheme contact form below.

https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start?

I hope this helps.
Hi

Am struggling to get those files uploaded.
It gives error messages

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:08 pm

Hi everyone,
Just a little update on the online form I submitted.Got an email from the EU settlement centre a couple of days ago asking me to ring them. Managed to ring them and was told that I need to do a paper application. I kinda knew that ,that would be the outcome but sometimes you never know lady luck might just be on your side. Lol

dimiku
Albania

Post by dimiku » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:06 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:08 pm
Hi everyone,
Just a little update on the online form I submitted.Got an email from the EU settlement centre a couple of days ago asking me to ring them. Managed to ring them and was told that I need to do a paper application. I kinda knew that ,that would be the outcome but sometimes you never know lady luck might just be on your side. Lol
Hi
Are you able to tell us your background?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:08 pm

dimiku wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:06 pm
nilemarques wrote:
Hi everyone,
Hi
Why not search the users 350 posts, many recent, to get the story instead of asking for a repeat posting of what has likely already been posted before!!

member/nilemarques/posts/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dayours
Newly Registered

Post by Dayours » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:19 am

Good morning to you all! I dont know if anyone could be of help.
My partner is a British and I got 2.5 year through him as we did our marriage here. This is my second 2.5 years on a 10years route and the marriage has been dissolved. Which I was advised to leave the visa because we are separated now.
I have 2 kids and they are British. The kids lives me and am the only one taking all the responsibilities on the kids
I made online application base on zambrano but they called me to make the paper application.
The paper application for has been sent to me but I'm scare what will be the outcome.
Can anyone help me if to fill the form and send.
I still have the form till mow.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi forum
Did anyone get indefinite leave to remain after 5 years completing flr(fp) -10 years route settlement pathway who have a British child?
Some solicitors suggesting such category able to apply on eu settle scheme but home office again put in this category people on 5 years directive residence rules, it won’t lead to permanent settlement.
Big confusing-depends on luck(case worker)

Please forum help on this matter.

Sunflower2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Sunflower2 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:34 pm

What you mean - I am terrified now. As I am just about to sort out my application on the basis that I have a derivative right for 5 years - as of 24th if this month, under the Zambrano ruling. Am I not entitled for ILR?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:11 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:47 pm
Hi forum
Did anyone get indefinite leave to remain after 5 years completing flr(fp) -10 years route settlement pathway who have a British child?
Some solicitors suggesting such category able to apply on eu settle scheme but home office again put in this category people on 5 years directive residence rules, it won’t lead to permanent settlement.
Big confusing-depends on luck(case worker)

Please forum help on this matter.
1. This is not the correct topic or sub forum to ask about ILR applications and approval under the FLR(FP) route. Many FLR(FP) visa holders get ILR if they meet the requirements. This falls specifically under completely different immigration rules to the Appendix EU Settled Scheme.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Sunflower2 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:34 pm
What you mean - I am terrified now. As I am just about to sort out my application on the basis that I have a derivative right for 5 years - as of 24th if this month, under the Zambrano ruling. Am I not entitled for ILR?
You will surely get your settled status after completing your Derivative residence Visa. Just provide the needed documents to support your application.
This is about EU.. Good luck

Sunflower2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Sunflower2 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Will keep you all updated with the process.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Sunflower2 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:34 pm
U surely get if u hve had drv card for 5 years.

Sunflower2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Sunflower2 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:12 pm

I really hope it all works out at the end for me and my family as my fight so far has been extremely difficult and unfair, nevertheless I have kept the faith and continue to rely and trust in God.

dimiku
Albania

Post by dimiku » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:08 pm
dimiku wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:06 pm
nilemarques wrote:
Hi everyone,
Hi
Why not search the users 350 posts, many recent, to get the story instead of asking for a repeat posting of what has likely already been posted before!!

member/nilemarques/posts/
hi
I have done this.
Thank you for the advise.

Reshad
Newly Registered

Post by Reshad » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Hi
I need some advice if anybody can help please.
I have limited leave to remain of 2.5 yrs visa, 10 yrs routes.
2 of my kids are british citizen,
I have called the eu settlement scheme resolution centre and I was told that Im not eligible to apply through eu settlement scheme.
Please, can anyone advice me
Thanks

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Reshad wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:08 pm
Hi
I have called the eu settlement scheme resolution centre and I was told that Im not eligible to apply through eu settlement scheme.
Thanks
Hi,
I was told the same. They said it’s only for derivatives residence card people not for leavr to remain visa people.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Reshad wrote:
Hi
Thanks
Use the online application and I believe it will work out... I have done it for a couple and it was successful. Both of them had 2.5 years Limited Leave to remain.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 pm
Reshad wrote:
Hi
Thanks
Hi,
I was told the same. They said it’s only for derivatives residence card people not for leavr to remain visa people.
Mostly so, but try the online application. I did it for a family and it was successful..

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:24 pm

[quote=Billyosa post_id=1857243 time=1576194113 user_id=224130]
[quote=Reshad post_id=1857146 time=1576170513 user_id=229413]
Hi
Thanks
[/quote]
Use the online application and I believe it will work out... I have done it for a couple and it was successful. Both of them had 2.5 years Limited Leave to remain.
[/quote]

Hasn't for me. Told to put in a paper application, which I will do when I find the time.

Yessy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Yessy » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone would put me through.
I have 2.5 leave to remain, on the 10 year route (British child). I applied under the EU Resolution Scheme in June. I did biometric registration and got Certificate of Application in July. I haven't heard back since.
My confusion is that my current biometric card expires on 20th of January 2020. What do I do if it expires and a decision hasn't been reached on my application yet?
Thanks in advance.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Yessy wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:53 pm
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone would put me through.
I have 2.5 leave to remain, on the 10 year route (British child). I applied under the EU Resolution Scheme in June. I did biometric registration and got Certificate of Application in July. I haven't heard back since.
My confusion is that my current biometric card expires on 20th of January 2020. What do I do if it expires and a decision hasn't been reached on my application yet?
Thanks in advance.
I thought I was the only one still waiting since June, called the resolution centre yesterday, they said the Application is still under consideration. And my Derivative Residence Card expires on the 8th of January.

But sorry, I cant advice you much for being under the immigration rules. But I think u should wait till atleast the first of January before making a decision.

But let's all keep the faith that it will soon be in. Hopefully before Christmas by God's grace🙏🙏🙏.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Important Supreme Court ruling in Zambrano case.

https://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKSC/2019/59.html
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors