ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any opurtunity to get work permit for students

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alpha2013

any opurtunity to get work permit for students

Post by alpha2013 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:26 pm

if any one know please let me know!

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: any opurtunity to get work permit for students

Post by vin123 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm

alpha2013 wrote:if any one know please let me know!
It is not easy and you have to really keep trying and find the right employer and right job who will sponsor a T2 work permit.

Though less, there are still jobs there (including graduate jobs) where they will sponsor work permits. Of course there will be a huge competition and the selection criteria will be stringent!

For e.g I am copying the following below from the recruitment website of a leading british company.

****** is a registered sponsor under Tier 2 of the Points Based System (PBS). However, ****** is only able to consider offering sponsorship to applicants that meet the UKBA's requirements under Tier 2 (General) of the PBS. Please note that *****'s ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 of the PBS is very limited.

So the answer to your question is keep looking and make yourself the best !!

Davmck70

Re: any opurtunity to get work permit for students

Post by Davmck70 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:11 am

alpha2013 wrote:if any one know please let me know!
BT is recruiting and also sponsor tier2 visas if you are into IT