ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dismissed by sponsor

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lunaticconfused
Newly Registered

Dismissed by sponsor

Post by lunaticconfused » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello All,

I have been working with my sponsor from oct'14 and now all of sudden he informed me through an email on 11th feb mentioning that he has sacked me on 2nd feb...(reason:- that I've worked only 4 days (confused) by giving me 4 days salary slip which I have signed unknowingly (he plotted me). He was paying me cash and I have checked now that sponsor employer can only give you salary either by cheque or bank transfer. I have no contract with me, because when I asked him to provide me with the contact, he simply refused me. He has also charged me recruitment fees as well as a charity. I have salary slips on A$ size paper not even from accountant. Is there anything I can do against him, as of now, I have not received any letter from UKBA as of now. I am confused does not know what should I do and where I go. seems he has all the proofs against me and I have none to prove myself innocent.

Should I wait till contacted by UKBA or my 60 days period has been started from 2nd feb only?

Please advice me, I am felted cheated and want to make sure they don't scammed other innocent like me.

Thanks and regards

cstylishsam
Mood:
India

Re: Dismissed by sponsor

Post by cstylishsam » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 am

What's your sponsors name? It would be of good help to others if agencies like these are exposed

lunaticconfused
Newly Registered

Re: Dismissed by sponsor

Post by lunaticconfused » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks for reply.

I will certainly disclosed his name (in media )so that other innocent can be saved from this cheat .. But as of now, I am looking information on other aspects.

If anyone can help me in this regard would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards