ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Drivers

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tardiss
Newly Registered

Drivers

Post by Tardiss » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:24 am

We are looking to recruit drivers from the EU accession states beginning with Poland. We wish to be able to reach into the supply side of the HGV/LGV labour market. We intend to relocate people to the UK, pay them proper UK market rates. The requirement is for drivers to have the necessary license, to be able to speak some reasonable English and be prepared to work anywhere in the UK.
We are not a recruitment agency in the sense that we charge contingency fees to our clients. We are retained by our clients (large distribution companies) to build a supply infrastructure for drivers. we not only need drivers but we also need people who speak very good English to help us with the recruitment process.

shewd
Newly Registered

willing to work together

Post by shewd » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:29 pm

We are working organization in Nepal so we would like to work together to fullfill your requirements.
If you are interested please let me know.

sincerely

Shree krishna
President

shewd
Newly Registered

Re: Drivers

Post by shewd » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:58 pm

Tardiss wrote: Thanks for your mail posting. We would like to be a partner to fullfill your requirements from Nepal but i dont know that is ti possible for you or not so please let me mail at info@shewd.org.

waiting for your reply

shree krishna

We are looking to recruit drivers from the EU accession states beginning with Poland. We wish to be able to reach into the supply side of the HGV/LGV labour market. We intend to relocate people to the UK, pay them proper UK market rates. The requirement is for drivers to have the necessary license, to be able to speak some reasonable English and be prepared to work anywhere in the UK.
We are not a recruitment agency in the sense that we charge contingency fees to our clients. We are retained by our clients (large distribution companies) to build a supply infrastructure for drivers. we not only need drivers but we also need people who speak very good English to help us with the recruitment process.

shewd
Newly Registered

willing to fullfill your requiremets from Nepal

Post by shewd » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:01 pm

hello Tardiss

Thanks for your mail posting. We would like to be a partner to fullfill your requirements from Nepal but i dont know that is ti possible for you or not so please let me mail at info@shewd.org.

waiting for your reply

shree krishna