ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For Teachers of Mathematics, Physics & Modern Languages

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kandikane9
Newly Registered

For Teachers of Mathematics, Physics & Modern Languages

Post by kandikane9 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Good day All,

I was informed over the weekend that the UK Government will be spending 10 million pounds to recruit above mentioned foreign teachers; for the untrained, training will be provided and the first cohort will be placed in schools by September 2018.

For those who want a life in England and are seeking opportunities to walk into secure employment, this could be a viable opening to do so.

I haven't heard anything from my end,but looking into it further. If anyone is more informed please share. Thanks.

new2here
Newly Registered

Re: For Teachers of Mathematics, Physics & Modern Languages

Post by new2here » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 pm

The list of subjects for secondary school teachers under the shortage occupation list is now:

-Math
-Physics
-Science

PLUS

-Mandarin (ie. they're only referring to one language; so Spanish, French, German etc. are not relevant)
-Computer Science

These are the only 2 subjects added.

All the best.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ation-list

Secondary education teaching professionals
Only the following jobs in this occupation code:

secondary education teachers in the subjects of maths, physics, science (where an element of physics will be taught), computer science and Mandarin

kandikane9
Newly Registered

Re: For Teachers of Mathematics, Physics & Modern Languages

Post by kandikane9 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Much appreciated.