ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

getting jobs in dubai

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

doojaga
Newly Registered

getting jobs in dubai

Post by doojaga » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 pm

hi
i have a query for one of my friend.

my friend has got british citizenship recently. he doent want to continue working in london. he wants to try jobs in dubai. he has done hotel management.
is it true that with the help of british citizenship he can find jobs easily in dubai. if so then what are procedure to find a job in dubai. with british citizenship he can visit dubai but work visa he has to find there only na.
what are the scope of hotel jobs (managerial cadre) over there?

Please can you advise?
tks in advance

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: getting jobs in dubai

Post by prisat » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 pm

doojaga wrote:hi

my friend has got british citizenship recently. he doent want to continue working in london. he wants to try jobs in dubai. he has done hotel management.
is it true that with the help of british citizenship he can find jobs easily in dubai. if so then what are procedure to find a job in dubai. with british citizenship he can visit dubai but work visa he has to find there only na.

Please can you advise?
tks in advance

Dubai job advise in here ????

you will be lucky if you get a reply.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 am

notifier wrote:I just come here to say i need job, I recently completed my MBA but still have no nay job
What have you done your bachelors in?

Alish60

BS

Post by Alish60 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Is there any job available for UK registered Biomedical scientist in Dubai?

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 pm

if yes, do you know how I should apply for it?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: getting jobs in dubai

Post by sheraz7 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 am

doojaga wrote:hi

Please can you advise?
tks in advance
British citizenship may help for visa free travel but usually every job requires a certain level of education and experience.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS