ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Highly educated, recently laid off, desperately need work sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

marco_7
Newly Registered
Mood:

Highly educated, recently laid off, desperately need work sponsorship

Post by marco_7 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi,

This may be a long shot but I am very desperate. I have a Master of Science degree in Technical Textile Technology with distinction from UoM and a bachelor degree also from UoM . I have 4.5 years of experience working in the UK as a technical manager and garment technologist consultant for various UK's high street and online fashion retailers.

Unfortunately I have been laid off recently and am very desperate to find a new job with sponsorship. I am about 6 months away from securing indefinite to remain (end of Dec19 / Jan20) and I will do anything to remain in this beautiful country.

Could anyone help me with any advise? I have been to 5 interviews already and been offered 2 contacts but ultimately the prospect employer wasn't able to offer sponsorship...

My current visa runs out by end of July.

Thank you!!

MW